Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Underwater City] Okeanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this seems like an awesome town! i was wondering if i could join, im an orc at the moment but ill happily get a wizard to change me into a merman/merfolk (whatever theyre called XD) plz reply if i can join :)

Aug88

Grand Architect
will it be in Domes ? or will the structres itself be connected trough tunnels ans sealed of from the water ? anyway good luck bewpy !

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
I wish you best of luck bewpy!

Edit: I deleted part of this post since I was kinda advertising another town as Gibbles pointed out (sorry about that :( )

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
considering our town will be based on a sunken temple, and this picture is a futuristic city, i'd say no, you have not stolen Bewpy's concept art.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Ah bioshock, such a good game. And I agree, rapture is too futuristic (even if it is set in the 60's!) it should be underwater ruins

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A plugin like that was suggested before by the players, and in theory it is a good idea in an effort to make everything more realistic and immersive, however it does give a benefit to playing a race, and everyone else will want their own plugins for their own unique powers. We can use enchanted breathing helmets if need be, and we'll make them ourselves.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey this seems like an awesome town! i was wondering if i could join, im an orc at the moment but ill happily get a wizard to change me into a merman/merfolk (whatever theyre called XD) plz reply if i can join :)
No, no new merfolk can be created.

will it be in Domes ? or will the structres itself be connected trough tunnels ans sealed of from the water ? anyway good luck bewpy !
If we get the plugin, we'll swim through open water :3

I believe I know just the spell to aid in your endeavor...
Gimme

A plugin like that was suggested before by the players, and in theory it is a good idea in an effort to make everything more realistic and immersive, however it does give a benefit to playing a race, and everyone else will want their own plugins for their own unique powers. We can use enchanted breathing helmets if need be, and we'll make them ourselves.
Other races also dont have the limitations that we do. >:/ Once they have restrictions, then they can have their own powers.

Aug88

Grand Architect
well it would indeed be nice for every race to have its own unique powers, but lets not get ahead of ourselfs since everything is being rewritten !

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I agree, if every race had it's own unique power. Like in World of Warcraft, every race has it's own unique spell/blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.