Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald To the Elves of Gallia

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
[!] Letters are sent to all Gallian Lands[!]

My Citizens,

I write with grief and joy. I wish to address the rumors as to why the Patina palace has been on lock down and why I have not returned to the capital.

Over the past week, there has been some political movement and betrayal among our people. It is with troubling news that we announce the demotion of Vizier Marley Green. He has committed the act of treason, and as such the wedding is also called off. As a result of his treasonest actions, Marley is Banished from all Gallia lands. If he shall enter, he is to be executed on site. I also am putting out a bounty of 5,000 Radiants for anyone who brings him to the government dead or alive. Furthermore, any lands known to harbor him will be declared enemies of Gallia and we shall invoke the right to enter their lands to retrieve him.

There is good news despite this. I, your Sultana am with child. The crown will soon have a future heir. I’ve had doctors confirm they suspect I am to birth an elf. As such, I am issuing a sweeping reform to our lands. Gallia is to be home to the Elves of Altera. Those not elven in my government have been dismissed of their duties with the exception of my personal advisor Tylla and our blacksmith Fjord who have proven to be ever so loyal to the crown. Non-elven kind are to pay a tax of 300 Radiants weekly to the crown. Those of elven blood may live here freely. In extension, all services such as food and drink at all taverns shall be paid for by the crown, for elves only. We have tried to incorporate humans into our society and we have been betrayed.

The main tongue of our lands shall be Elvish. All signs and writings are to be in Elvish if written in any other language. My family, my blood. We stand united, as we usher in these new times for our empire. We shall unite the elven kind and give them a homeland free from the betrayals of other races.
Sultana Lerina Fletcher. Ruler of the Gallian empire​

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
[!] A clown would be drawn on a couple of the letters around by masked figures in cloaks [!]

Eldpoint exists, you dunce.

Also, Marley and Fjord used to work with and for me. Keep shit together; you're on close to terms to getting challenged to a duel. Don't be racist, I thought you were better, but I was wrong. I hope you have fun with your blood rituals. If you execute Marley Green, it would be an attack on us. I hope you have fun ruining the life of the elven children with human parents in your lands with your stupid tax. We will be watching.

- Here, I grew you a picture of you being ungrateful towards your mother and with Gallia, spoiled brat.
Signed, Anonymous organization.​
1709910585926.png

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
[!] A clown would be drawn on a couple of the letters around by masked figures in cloaks [!]

Eldpoint exists, you dunce.

Also, Marley and Fjord used to work with and for me. Keep shit together; you're on close to terms to getting challenged to a duel. Don't be racist, I thought you were better, but I was wrong. I hope you have fun with your blood rituals. If you execute Marley Green, it would be an attack on us. I hope you have fun ruining the life of the elven children with human parents in your lands with your stupid tax. We will be watching.

- Here, I grew you a picture of you being ungrateful towards your mother and with Gallia, spoiled brat.
Signed, Anonymous organization.​
[!] The notice is brought to the attention of the Sultana. She orders it stay up and simply says to her advisors "A lion does not concern themselves with the opinion of a sheep" [!]

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend

My Citizens,

[I did this]

Sultana Fletcher

Marley Greene will not find safety in the lands of Clan Natrizi’ma. I am amazed to see such a courageous and sure reform.

kind regards,
Vowrawn Natrizi’ma. Patriarch of Clan Natrizi’ma, Lord of Gra’kanat’orra

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

My Citizens,

I write with grief and joy. I wish to address the rumors as to why the Patina palace has been on lock down and why I have not returned to the capital.

Over the past week, there has been some political movement and betrayal among our people. It is with troubling news that we announce the demotion of Vizier Marley Green. He has committed the act of treason, and as such the wedding is also called off. As a result of his treasonest actions, Marley is Banished from all Gallia lands. If he shall enter, he is to be executed on site. I also am putting out a bounty of 5,000 Radiants for anyone who brings him to the government dead or alive. Furthermore, any lands known to harbor him will be declared enemies of Gallia and we shall invoke the right to enter their lands to retrieve him.

There is good news despite this. I, your Sultana am with child. The crown will soon have a future heir. I’ve had doctors confirm they suspect I am to birth an elf. As such, I am issuing a sweeping reform to our lands. Gallia is to be home to the Elves of Altera. Those not elven in my government have been dismissed of their duties with the exception of my personal advisor Tylla and our blacksmith Fjord who have proven to be ever so loyal to the crown. Non-elven kind are to pay a tax of 300 Radiants weekly to the crown. Those of elven blood may live here freely. In extension, all services such as food and drink at all taverns shall be paid for by the crown, for elves only. We have tried to incorporate humans into our society and we have been betrayed.

The main tongue of our lands shall be Elvish. All signs and writings are to be in Elvish if written in any other language. My family, my blood. We stand united, as we usher in these new times for our empire. We shall unite the elven kind and give them a homeland free from the betrayals of other races.

[Tacked to the Sultana's room is a poorly written note, with more than a few letters upside down.]

To the Sultana,

As your advisor, I must urge you to reconsider such an action. It is unwise and dangerous to blame an entire race for the dishonor of one cur.
I beg you to meet with me at your soonest possible convenience.

Intolerance and favoritism is not the way of life that our Mother Bear has instructed us to follow.

- Tylla Goraya
(good job, you just brought me back in to RP haha!)

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
[Tacked to the Sultana's room is a poorly written note, with more than a few letters upside down.]

To the Sultana,

As your advisor, I must urge you to reconsider such an action. It is unwise and dangerous to blame an entire race for the dishonor of one cur.
I beg you to meet with me at your soonest possible convenience.

Intolerance and favoritism is not the way of life that our Mother Bear has instructed us to follow.

- Tylla Goraya
(good job, you just brought me back in to RP haha!)

[! a letter is left in a location they would find it in.]

Tylla,
I shall grant an auidence with you. You may speak freely and ill make sure the throne room is just our ears. I cannot make any guarentee on the reversal of the reform but I will hear you.

- L.F.

[OOC, discord me and we will set up rp]

DeeHax

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
IMG_3521.jpeg

A promise mark appears on the posters, right next to the part about Marley and the bounty…

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
View attachment 140659

A promise mark appears on the posters, right next to the part about Marley and the bounty…
The death warrant has been repealed days later

DeeHax

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
The death warrant has been repealed days later

*The person hits their desk*
”Rats, needed cash, off to the mines now”