Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The White Angel Order ( Official Paladin And Cleric Order )

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
I do not deserve people following me I'm just a paladin. The only paladin people should follow is TheCastellan, He is worthy of being a High Paladin.

SamieltheMDS

Villager
User-Name :
SamieltheMDS

Role Play Name :
Samiel Lucien/ Sam

What are you :
Well since I can't be my normal MDS self I'd say probably Paladin.
How Strong are you with White Magic :
Quite strong yet unable to heal self (unless from the use of a potion or healing over time).
Why do you wish to join :
This seems to be an order I can fall into without a problem seeing as my character has the ability to heal as is. (also you lead me here.)
Are you awesome :
Yes. (?)
Favourite Weapon :
Sword.
Want a blue cape :
Only if I have to. lol.

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
User-Name : Rorman922

Role Play Name : Jonathan oral

What are you :White mage
( Paladin, Cleric, White Mage, White wizard ect... )

How Strong are you with White Magic : I am not the strongest as can possibly be but I always try to train in my spear time i am also good with making the odd healing position or 2

Why do you wish to join : I wish to join because you kinda inspired me and I wish to improve on my magic

Are you awesome : there is kinda nothing you can class as awesome or depends on your view on the definition but under my definition I am awesome
( Has to be yes. )

Favourite Weapon : has to be the something rear and enchanted to inflict more harm on the enemy but the perfect one being a swords

Want a blue cape : I might wear a blue cape if it fits in good