Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Spark

Broken
I have been dissapointed in the past few episodes. How long can they drag out getting to Terminus, it took them about 4 episodes of walking and still not all of them are there.

The only good thing about this entire season was that psychogirl getting killed. I couldn't stop laughing at that. But I wish Tyrese had shot Carol after. Either way this season has been the worst yet.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
"I couldn't stop laughing at that"

*sighs*. :I

I like it these episodes. The characters are getting so much character development than the did in the past few seasons. And by characters I mean not Rick.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Ohdeargod.
There's a WD thread.
*Falls off chair*

I think Terminus will be worse than Woodbury. Just sayin'. I mean, they've already locked them all up :/
*Cough* Cannibals~

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
A
I do believe that Terminus... are The Hunters from the comics, if you've ever read them. The last thing Rick says in the season is ripped out of them, and he is saying it -to- the Hunters. :D Or.... they're some equivalent. :D

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Oh, I see - I haven't read the comics, no. There's cannibals in the game also :)

Let's hope Beth lives. However if someone is reported as a missing person, after 48 hours the majority of cases have already died/past the point of no return. And this is a zombie apocalypse. I don't like her chances.
But I really ship Bethyl :heart:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I ship em both.
But, I like all three of them more individually. They are awesome characters standing on their own, as are ALL of the walkingdead family. I fell for each of them this season because this time, I finally got the chance to see them in their own element.

but my heart is screaming bethyl

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I still don't want Beth to die, because she's managed to help Daryl see that he's a good person..
And I still can't get over how badass Rick was when he ripped the side of Joe's throat out with his teeth.
Carl, though... He's going through tough crap, especially after almost being... molested... Not gonna lie, Carl's one of my favorite characters now, being more mature and whatnot. I can't wait to see how he continues to develop...

Landem

Lord of Altera
Yes, I agree! The splinter groups certainly helped you see the characters more as they work as a person, not as they work in a group.
Carl's pretty awesome. Daryl, Glenn and Michonne are still my favourites, because I feel they are some of the most sane and the most human characters in the show.
I think Rick is half walker, even though he's not dead.... seriously, that was just. I don't know. I don't like that Rick has had to do what he's done. They all would've died otherwise, but still, I don't like it.
I don't know what Maggie's going to do about Beth.... or what she's not, rather. I also can't wait to see how Judith grows up in a world like that.

Spark

Broken
Finally a good episode. Hopefully Carl gets eaten. His dad bites a man's neck off with his teech for him and he still manages to be a dick.