Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Uprising of (insert city name here) RP event idea

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Well here goes...

A corrupt mayor of the city has been oppressing its people for years. The people have called for elections but the mayors response is
"the people don't truly know what they want, Rig the elections"
This makes him impossible to remove from office by peaceful means.
The local thieves guild ls looking for men to begin performing civil disobedience yet soon after their main building burnt down under 'suspicous' circumstances.
Just as all hope is lost a brave traveler (a application for this part would be needed) he forms a call to arms and almost all the city joined his cause and were willing to die for him.

Although at this point your thinking the mayor is screwed... but he has prepared for such an event by building himself a huge fort and has a powerful army which is lead by his trusted adviser the captain of the guard (applications to be in the army and the captain would be needed) The fortress consists of several walls with gates that tower into the sky and towers of dread in which no sane man would tread. In the middle lies Blood Haven the torture pit of this palace of despair in which the lord mayor enjoys looking over those struggling to get to him from the ground below... The mayor has also recruited a few mages adept in mind control and the odd power of calling lightening down from the sky... sadly the mages are all blind and horrible shots but they add to the colour of the mix.

Let the battle rage!

Thankyou for taking the time to read this

I'm not very good with names so any suggestions please comment.

I put alot of effort into this so let me know what you think

Prizes from the event: the winner could take over the town and lead it to further prosperity under its new ruler

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
I was thinking a costom built city... things could be on fire and lightening could be all like boom and why am i like pretending that I talk like this like...

Back to reality...