Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Simpsons

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
I and my older brother have seen abotes every episode apart from the new seasons that have all the grate visual effects and stuff as I have not had sky very long but I try to catch them when I can.
Now the reason I made this is because there is non outher (probably false you people will have do do some of your admin stuff to find out) and I'm trying to post 100 msg's and probably will happen.
I have also made this to really mess around with but lets have some fun with this and start posting some stuff

Also who's your most favirot character on the show and why

I also who there are some Simpsons fans on this server if not than your terrible *points at aug* don't end up like him

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
One of the few classic comedic shows out there. I like it, though I have found it's lost a bit of it's luster over the last 20 years.. Even then I'd take it over Family Guy.

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
I think I would chose American dad dew to that fact that I do like to watch it a lot even no I have the complete box set of family guy (seen them on tv 1 million times)

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
Yes it's a grate show and Rodger is my fav of the all he's very silly and drunk a lot (gosh I'm describing myself)

rorman92

Villager
The Simpsons is a classic, when I was younger I would watch it everyday at 6 on channel 4 :D
i still watch it on channel 4 every now and again but i do proffer to watch it on sky 1 these days
(i don`t care if you call me a necromancer for posting this late its my forum post i shall post as late as i like)
(sorry about the reply being late as we know ive been a bit banned from the forums)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I love the Simpsons. I own seasons 6-8. Burns and Smithers are a hilarious duo. Some examples:

"Smithers, who is that corpse?"
"Homer Simpson, sir. One of the bravest men to grace sector 7G," *starts crying, abruptly stops*, "I'll cross him off the list."

"Smithers, who is that gastropod?"
"Homer Simpson, sir. One of your chair moisteners from sector 7G."

"Simpson, we have made a gentlemen's agreement, and we have sworn on our lives to honor it."
*Burns gets in his car* "Smithers, I want that man killed."

"People see you as something of an ogre, sir."
"I ought to club them and eat their bones!"
"*chuckles nervously* Well, maybe this film festival could get them to see the real you. Virtuous, heroic, the new vile..."
"You left out 'pleasant'!" *hits Smithers with a cane* "But I like this film festival idea. Get me Steven Spielberg!"
"He's unavailable."
"Then get me his non-union Mexican equivalent!"

"Listen Senor Spielbergo! I want you to do for me what Steven Spielberg did for Oskar Schindler!"
"Schindler es bueno. Senor Burns es El Diablo."
"Listen Spielbergo! Schindler and I are like peas in a pod. We're both factory owners, we both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damnit! Now get out there and win me that film festival!"

*boos ring throughout the theater* "Smithers, are they booing me?!"
"Uhh, no! They're saying 'Boo-urns! Boo-urns!'"
*yells to the theater* "Are you saying 'boo' or 'boo-urns?'"
*the theater yells "boo" and throws stuff at him, and Hans Moleman replies, "I was saying 'boo-urns.'"

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
This thread keeps rising from the death... Starting to become really smelly now.
Do not necro irrelevant threads please.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
lol...
I give up on necros... I thought the necro rule applied to every thread?
Personally, I think necro's are never a bad thing. Better necro an old thread instead of starting a new one with the same topic...

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I mean if it's just a general discussion thread, I don't see anything wrong with it. If it's a debate or something, then no it doesn't work. Old events, etc. no they don't work.