Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Serpent Sanguine Arc

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1684626944678.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

◃────────| <o> |────────▹

- SERPENT -
S A N G U I N E

This thread is the introduction and overview of a smaller arc to go alongside the Twisted Star arc and other demon based events over the next two months. This one is focused around the Archfiend 'Rierie', Queen of the Basilisks, who's made some limited appearances and has involvement over the Labyrinth of Sins currently ran by Jase.

I'll be introducing some rumours and the like to pull folks in IC if desired, though for the sake of keeping things fair and paced with the other arc I'll be asking for limited overlap of characters. You can be doing something else if not in a major way and take part in this, but if you're a full group going after multiple Archfiends we'll be asking you to focus on one and allow other groups to step in. Feel free to PM me or post here if you're unsure. I'll try to do some non-group events too for stragglers or those seeking groups but don't know an in yet.

For the sake's of record keeping, groups involved will be logged below with designated party leaders for contacting and organising:

1. Aryn's Party Lannis
2. Erwin's Party Scroll120

DMs involved in this arc:
Elz blargtheawesome Jase

◃────────| <o> |────────▹

Last edited: