Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

the new guy * literarly*

jdesarno

I think I might like it here
Name:chuck stormbringer
Nickname/Alias: chuck
Race:humanoid
Height:6.5
Weight: 135
Hair: dark brown unkept hair
Eyes: hazel
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: scar on left arm
Appearance: decent man in work clothes
Strengths: Swordsmanship
Weaknesses and fears: left scar makes him a bit frail
Religion and cults:
Profession: craftsman
Backstory: chuck was a simple man simple life he came from a family of craftsmen he had the life but then one day the town he was living in alverickstead was burned to the ground everyone dead everything destroyed chuck was devastated his life ripped in half he had to run away so chuck came to port silver on a boat looking for a new living he found work and has a house simple house made of brick better then his old wood house and chuck finaly rests ....... then 8 hours later he wakes up to a scream he sees the town being attacked again*dejavu* by a horde of hell demons he grabs his sword and his gear and gets ready for combat . *30 minutes later* the last hell demon falls chuck is the victor but at a price his left arm has a deep cut in it through his tissue allmost past his bone. he goes home to patch himself up .... a few days later. he checks his arm it is a deep infection he thinks to himself *oh this is perfect -_- * im gonna have to find a cleric * he searchs the town for a doctor or cleric but no clerics are in the town he's gonna have to go to port silver for cleansing powder*antibiotics* *a few days later* chuck's infection spreads to his legs and he can barley move his legs but he struggles to keep on he makes it to port silver and asks the gaurd where the nearest cleric is the gaurd says* the nearest cleric is at the other side of town why do you wish to go there?* *chuck shows him the infection* the gaurd yells * we got to get you there as soon as possible * the gaurd helps chuck walk to the cleric *meanwhile* the hell demons return to the unprotected town and attack again* the gaurd and chuck arrive at the cleric the cleric opens the door and says*welcome stranger* chuck says *no time got to clear this infection up* *Agh!!* chuck pain spreads he cant move anymore* chuck screams* Cleansing Powder! Please!!* *chuck cant bear the pain he passes out* a little while later* chuck wakes up his infection is gone he feels normal the cleric says *all better?* chuck says *yes thank you* the gaurd says *free of charge its on me* chuck thanks the gaurd and gets ready to return to his home he takes a wagon home and sees the town in ruin except for his house -_- *bricks save the day :D * he wonders why the town was burned down and sees a pole.. with a cow carcass through it he examines the cow and theres carvings of letters engraved on it the letters say* property of hell keep off * chuck is furious he sees a portal that is transporting hell demons he grabs as much tnt as he can and throws it at the portal he lites a stick on fire throws it and then *BOOM* the portal explodes leaving a huge crater chuck is relived he returns to his home and says *why does this crap allways happen to me -_-* [end]

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I hope people burning down the towns you are in is a thing of the past.

*Alaila pets Witches Brew, worried*