Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

THE LAST OF US

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
She may not have known for sure, but Ellie has a champion BS detector, and you could tell from her face she knew something was up.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I didn't think Ellie knew he was lying at the end, I she did, she would most likely swear at him or something

Taking her back to the fireflies would be no gain to anyone, the brain surgeon is dead xD
In my game I got by without killing him~

She may not have known for sure, but Ellie has a champion BS detector, and you could tell from her face she knew something was up.
Aye, simply asking the question shows she thought something wasnt entirely true.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
How'd you not kill him? He stabs you if you try to get to Ellie unless you take him out.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I was out of smoke from smoking up the corridor.

Felt inappropriate to go rooting around in my bag while confronting a brain surgeon.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I was out of smoke from smoking up the corridor.

Felt inappropriate to go rooting around in my bag while confronting a brain surgeon.
I never used smoke grenades, so I had 3 of em for most of the game.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I only found them useful for dealing with the assault rifle dudes.

Literally the only time I used them throughout the entirety of the game, unless I also used them during the Hunter bit in the city, but I think I was more triggerhappy with the scissorbombs.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I used scissor bombs occasionally. Generally if I had to fight a bloater I would huck two at it and be done. (Very effective. Quick and safe. Flamethrower is another safe way to kill em, but takes a long time. Bad if there are clickers around) Most of the time I just used the hunting rifle and El Diablo though.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The heck kind of difficulty were you on if two scissorbombs killed a whole Bloater?

And I don't think I used the flamethrower at all. Shame. I kept saving it for "when I'd really need it" but that moment never arrived. I guess it would've been fun to use in the Salt Lake City tunnel with all dem bloaties.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The heck kind of difficulty were you on if two scissorbombs killed a whole Bloater?

And I don't think I used the flamethrower at all. Shame. I kept saving it for "when I'd really need it" but that moment never arrived. I guess it would've been fun to use in the Salt Lake City tunnel with all dem bloaties.
I did my first play through on normal difficulty.
Direct impacting makes a big difference.