Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The funeral of Morganath Rhett

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
huehue you might be able to still make it run run run.
EDIT:
Aw D:

Last edited:

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
huehue you might be able to still make it run run run.
This is utter-ally, and completely disappointing. It's not the fact that its today, but I CANNOT, absolutely CANNOT make it because of a storm and how I'll miss it OOCly and ICly, but Ylva her very self, will be disappointed and that makes me, because I wanted to give out a wonderful speech. But that is too late, because. I have completely, missed it. It sucks, honestly.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This is utter-ally, and completely disappointing. It's not the fact that its today, but I CANNOT, absolutely CANNOT make it because of a storm and how I'll miss it OOCly and ICly, but Ylva her very self, will be disappointed and that makes me, because I wanted to give out a wonderful speech. But that is too late, because. I have completely, missed it. It sucks, honestly.
I am sorry to hear that.. ;_;
I was really looking foreward to hearing your speech. Maybe if you want you could just post it here and we could say that you were there? Or at a later date you could always go to the grave and make the speech. Up to you honestly.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Is okay, why not hold a wake if you still want that speech?

:3
What...? - if you are asking me to do the speech in a conversation or- whatever. It isn't going to be the greatest so Its a no... Which I hope everyone is having a good RP there.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Well the funeral is over. It was very simple but I cannot think of a better way for it to be done.
Special thanks to @solusrequiem for preforming the funeral and I DEFINITELY recommend her for any funeral services!
Also I wanna thank @Fronslin for organizing this. It really means a lot bro.

I am sorry to those who could not make it and I really wish all of you could have made it.

Last edited: