Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The End of the Ents

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I am growing old. I feel, cold and stiff. My bark, beginning to fade into darkness. Tis' the end. The end of the Ents in Altera. Farewell.

Dear Altera,

I write this to you all, I, Skinbark the Great Ent am beginning to pass into shadow. My wood grows stiff and my leaves begin to fall. It is at this time I look back on my life in Altera. The times of good and the times of bad. The any friends I made and the many enemies I forged. I forgive you all in my final days. I wish for peace, no more, no less. Dryads, Elves, Dwarves, Wizards, Golems and Elementals. I ask you all come forward as I say my final goodbyes.

(Event time, location and date: TBC)

The reason my RP char is going to die is due to the new race list thats going to be implemented in the new world and Ents aren't on it.

I have a new RP char ready after this happens.

Note to Admins. I may need build perms (to plant a sapling and use bonemeal)

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
You're an excellent rper, I had a great time during the mob battle, so I know you're next character will be just as good!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
It's not yet sure that ents won't be on the list. Just wait for the definitive list as the moderators work it out. Don't give up hope.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
How do you know Ents are still in with a chance. I have been told that Ents are definitely not on the list. I dont see them going onto it unless I am told otherwise.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Because I'm right now trying to make it possible to be an ent together with some moderators. Just don't do the RP yet, there's still hope.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Ok. Event postponed as I am currently reviewing several RP characters which I can use. Once I have my decision i'll let you know as soon as possible.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Well, just to keep this thread alive while the great ent is checking up, I'll miss you sir skinbark, even though myself did not have the pleasure of meeting yer greatness, I hope I can help send you to a better world.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
My new RP char has been chosen and the lore is still being added to

See it here - http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-lost-adventurer-turned-astronomer.10569/

Nonetheless the event will be this Saturday at 20:00 GMT - UK Time (Hopefully)

Use google to see when that is for you.

Oh and I will need build perms for planting a sapling and using bonemeal on it as Ents end up as trees upon death :p
That will be be pretty awesome, I might be a little late.