Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The End of Evic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evic

I think I might like it here
... as you know him anyway.

Let me explain.

Some time ago Evic faced off against a demon, it did not go well for either of them. The story of why and how exists in my head has been shared with a few people in rp. It will eventually be written on the forums when the creative side of my brain gets a pay raise and a better pension.

Long story short the demon has Evic's body, he also want his Evic's soul. Soon Evic is going to be forced to face his past and fight the demon. The demon has an army and Evic is going to need help.

This is where you come in... If you want to kill an army of mobs, get involved with a little roleplay or even (god forbid) help Evic feel free to come along.

Likely to be next Friday the 18th of May, I'll sort out times soon.

Post your interest below.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I'll be there.
I'll be the girl pulling the demon's hair and calling him bad names.
By bad names I mean things like " bad demon, bad!".

Evic

No worries Exile. And jinx as discussed it'll be in the evening so you should be okay.

Time to be confirmed shortly.

Evic

Thank you Bettemus. Evic will appreciate the help.

For all who intend to come to this event consider this fair warning:

It is going to be dangerous.

I would recommend that you come tooled up to the eyeballs.

matyio

The original mute
Considering coming, mostly it depends on my mood, and whether someone dragged me into league of legends or not.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I come!! Even though I suck at fighting... :L I comee!!! Can I come?? :3
If there is a lot of people helping it really does not matter if you are not that good at fighting. Just make sure you have a good armor and plenty of food and keep close to the group.

Evic

Time set for 10pm BST. I'll start kicking off @ 9 but the maim event is set for 10.

Evic

Thank you to all who attended "The End of Evic..."

The end result exceeded my expectations by a good bit, well done to all who battled the demons. I hope that you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Certainly I'm still smiling about it today.

A special thanks goes out to:
Tchel (Alvice)
Alaila
Cubey
and Lars

They helped to make the event what it turned out to be. A round of applause is due to them.

Evic

Same character resurrected fully and no longer a shadow gibbles.

It's a shame you both missed it. It might have been combat heavy. But at least that kept /ch rp fairly clear. Everyone was busy trying to stay alive.

So what of it? People who were there... Did the mix of near death and rp do it for you?

Were there any heroic tales from the battle field? Did anyone get to their last breath waiting for the final slash from the pig-man to be saved by the mass murderer Royo?

Status
Not open for further replies.