Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The dragon crypt

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
After the headminer of the thundervall mine brought out a shocking report.
The council of thundervall has send out a invitation to every adventurer in altera to help figure out what mysterys lay down in the mines
The council of thundervall promise that everyone that helps will get a fair share of any loot if found
The council of thundervall also has told that the miners will need pickaxes and mineing materials

Headminers report : We are hearing undead moarning it's a terrible sound doesnt sound too far awey.
We started to mine towards the source of the noise but we will need a big amount of tools.
And even if we manage to reach the source of the noise we are not properbly equiped for combat.

Anyone willing to join has to fill in the following.
ID :
Char's name :

More information wil be added soon.

W

wakerman4

ID: wakerman4
Char's name: Gromm Wake

"I 'ere 'dat moaning all night long! 'Tis driving me crazy! Living over it 'tis annoying! I would gladly help mine it up, as a dwarf, and fight whatever in Altera is in 'dere, 'jus so I can rest!"

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
ID: GhostKairo123
Char's name: Kairo Sarcos Hawklight

I once visited Thundervall and I heard those noises too! It really creeped me out...But I will fight, since this is what I do...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
ID: Wyvern740
Rp name: Wyvern (Original I know!)

"...need some practice... and maybe a bit on money too. *sharpens claws* Poor ol' miners... -Oops! I meant undead! Yeah.. poor undead... >.>"

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
ID : Mistaahh
Char's name : Mistaahh'venra'ghi'vro(insane version, i'll add to my background story)
"Blood shall flow, pain shall be feeled, and dead will die"

Derk

Lord of Altera
ID:Crazy_Rabbit
Character: Grak

"I Blacksmith I make tools! Also I got strong arms for mining!"