Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Death of Quinn Arcturus

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Recently a man named Quinn Arcturus died, in battle. He (, and the narrator here) thought that the inquisition fell, but no. It was just the cathedral that was captured, and he died fighting Gelyk.

Arken - The murderer! (No really, I wanted Quinn dead. Take his hammer if you want.)
Goldengem25 kaza125 Valonyx CatalysTftw @Any other people in my house Sadly, this is the end of my short time in house Arcturus, because my next character I promised would be an Earthspawn. Also, I will still help with Hound-ru, but sadly, this death has left my new character unable to join Hound-ru. Though, my new character might do a few things with Arcturus, just not be in the house :/

Archaeus Fronte - He witnessed the death and will probably be the one to plan the funeral. ;)

The actual funeral planning will be when one of Quinn's friends realize that the dead body in the fire is Quinn, or when they realize he has gone missing.

Well good luck planning the event, and salvaging whats left of his dead body.

(Although if any of you plan the event, make sure to notify me, so that I can come.)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
It was nice having you in the House man, looking forward to rping with your next character so long as you don't crush me. :confused:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
This makes it look like he just randomly murdered you, he was fighting in self defence even after both the church of might and the crown had offered pardons to those who served in the inquisition and promised they wouldn't come to harm. Not to mention the queen ordering him summarily executed without trial in return for what happened.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Well... No one tells me anything!

If I had known that there was peace between the two, he may not have died...

But it's fine. I will continue to play my new character.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This makes it look like he just randomly murdered you, he was fighting in self defence even after both the church of might and the crown had offered pardons to those who served in the inquisition and promised they wouldn't come to harm. Not to mention the queen ordering him summarily executed without trial in return for what happened.

By ''he'' you mean Arken, Polo, or quinn's char? :s

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Lost me fingers mate. Also I fought alongside you against them, not exactly sure which side to be on, although Audric would have been against me either way. Not sure how to plan a funeral with a loss of fingers :'C

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Yeah, that queen did, but I thought that Cromarcky/Arcturus removed the inquisition, and after all the stuff I witnessed, no one told me about this peace treaty, and that's pretty much the whole story. We needed an announcement or something.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
We needed an announcement or something.
I agree very, very much with this.

After the Church of Might was installed it was very much up in the air as to what was the legal status of the former Inquisition members. From what I understood at first they were all considered wanted and were to be brought to trial, though only the ex-arbiter was going to face any serious punishment. Then I heard a rumor everyone was pardoned except Albareth. It'd be nice to know exactly where this all stands via official announcement by the Church and Crown.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I agree very, very much with this.

After the Church of Might was installed it was very much up in the air as to what was the legal status of the former Inquisition members. From what I understood at first they were all considered wanted and were to be brought to trial, though only the ex-arbiter was going to face any serious punishment. Then I heard a rumor everyone was pardoned except Albareth. It'd be nice to know exactly where this all stands via official announcement by the Church and Crown.

SURE! Me do dis soon with wall of text!. :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.... He was an arse to the Queen. You don't just do that, for one, 'specially if you tell her you murdered a man in cold blood and give no explanation beyond that~

Supreme Justiciar checking in. Woop woop!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Queen who has people executed without trial for attitude? *slow clap*

and his "being an arse" is entirely justified after your participation in the attack on the cathedral.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
.... He was an arse to the Queen. You don't just do that, for one, 'specially if you tell her you murdered a man in cold blood and give no explanation beyond that~

Supreme Justiciar checking in. Woop woop!
*watches a man run into the palace screaming "I just killed a man, and now I have the cakes and wenches he previously had in his possession!"*

Never has a man been executed faster.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Queen who has people executed without trial for attitude? *slow clap*

and his "being an arse" is entirely justified after your participation in the attack on the cathedral.

No, she has people executed without trial if she sees them murder someone and all she hears is "Whelp he made me angry :("

Nor did he display proper respect of the laws and thus she deemed him a danger that required removal.