Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The death of Ari Torke

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
After living two millennium (2000 years) due to Kytaf's extended lifespan. Ari's soul finally couldn't hold up, his body now aging rapidly and growing all so much weaker, it seems he is going to be meeting his end.

The funeral is to be determined, as of now...I need the following people to be online at the funeral.

Zanros Hawklight (TheCastellan)
Madyson Windhelm (madyson0915)
Legion (Legion9191)
Kuthian (Jstargames)
The rest of the Hawklight house if possible.

ok now more important people!!

Luna (bettemus99)
Xyena (Xyena)

And whoever else, Ari may know.

If you wish to come to the funeral, DO NOT CAUSE TROUBLE I WILL TEMP-BAN YOU UNTIL THE ROLE-PLAY IS DONE!!!!! DO NOT ACT OP, DO NOT RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE. Thank you.

The time will be around 12 PM EST 5 PM GMT Friday or Saturday.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
How have you been around for 2000 years? In the lore it says you can't be older than 300 or so, due to a reason I forget.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
How have you been around for 2000 years? In the lore it says you can't be older than 300 or so, due to a reason I forget.
Cells start to catastrophically fail at or around the age of 80 for humans, mainly, he forgot to change it with the coming events.