Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Cleansing of Amalfia [Private - Violent]

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
After signing a deed to buy the lands of Amalfia, House Wise is sailing north to claim and restore the city to it's former glory.

9e5e802cfcc3a78d31e8bcfe9dbc06a1.jpg

This event is private.
Only members of House Wise and those otherwise invited may attend.

Date: March 24th, Friday.
Time: 5:00pm PST
8:00pm EST

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
There's nothing left alive in the city- everyone escaped or died from a plague. At least this is what I recalled to be the official death.

Giant mole men and sentient mice maurauders, lets do it.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
did you bother consulting with anhald before buying a territory of anhald

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
To be fair, Amalfia was OOCly owned by Djiboutian or Etow , if I'm not mistaken, one of the two sold it to Mr. Daug- which is completely within their rights. To own a territory IRPly simply does not mean one owns it OOCly and can dictate what he or she can do with that territory.

But yes, please take this to a PM.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
10k for crumbling plague town, that I wont be able to use ICly due to Anhald claims. :3

Also how many plots are in the city?
Its almost like someone predicted this argument in the buy the city thread. Man whoever did that must have been a very wise prophet. Yup.

Note: I like the idea of the event I do. As the reclamation of Azerport was basically the same thing.

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Just so everyone knows the event is still good to go and Amalfia as a region does not belong to Anhald.