Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The burial of Elrohir

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
A small scroll is handed to you, written in your native tongue. As you unravel the parchment, you notice the clear, black font of the short passage written on the coarse paper.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=​
Dearest citizen of Altera,
On the 28th of Sunbright - 2594, year of Blizzards, Elrohir was captured and taken to the High Church of Altera. There he was tortured, but did not break. Word spread, owls flew and meetings were held.
On the 29th of Sunbright , an union formed of the noble Houses of Cromarcky and Arcturus marched on the Cathedral of Port Silver, removing members of the old Church from their positions and taking control of the grounds.
On the eve of the same day, Elrohir was killed. Run through by the one known as Eminu as a final request, he died after what he first set out to do was completed by the people. Break the Inquisition.

On the 31st of Sunbright, at the Engem settlement of Hound-Ru, a funeral will be held for Elrohir. Any friend of the Engems, or citizen of Altera, is welcome. The burial of Elrohir shall fall on the same hour the rebellion started.
Anyone caught disrupting the peace will be detained by an Engem until further notice.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=​
Date: 31st of July. For some people it might be the 1st of August, mind you.​
Times:
BST:Midnight​
GMT: 23:00​
EST: 19:00​
(Will add more times when I remember how to do maths. Which will be in the morning)

I never see many funerals, which baffles me. More characters perma-die than funerals happen, so I wanted to make one. When I awaken, details will be put up. I don't expect many people to come (Funerals are boooooring) but I thought it might encourage more people to give a nicer ending to their characters.

-K9

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Not love that your character died, but love that you are willing to have him die, and encourage others to be more realistic with their characters and be ok with them dying. Good on ya!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'll be writing it soon~

-K9