Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Battle of concension, rp event idea.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera

Hail young villager or noble king, for thou hath stumbled into the War of Concension.
For years the dark empire of Concension has ruled over the world with an iron fist, destroying villages and taking over massive cities.
Now only two cities remain in its evil dictator's path. The great city of Serunumi, who stands against against Concension and their plans of world domination. Also, the bold Town of Kionti, a force which believes all should exist equal, without a dominating force.
For it is up to you, weary traveler, shall you take the role of an evil knight, a Holy Paladin, or a Brave Peacekeeper.

non-rp: I believe all three sides should be led by a king, the event should not be organized in the sense of basically paving a path for them, instead it should be decided through war which side wins. The end time should not be set. When a town is taken over (outnumbered or all are dead) all the people of the town must switch to a new faction or quit the event. Kings should be sure to organize their troops in a way that seems fit for rp, not just attack out of the random.

Rewards: I believe rewards for winning the event should be given to the survivers of the winning side. This shouldnt be a problem for that might be a small number because you must take over two towns or atleast kill all of them.

Whadya think?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Seems like a crossover of Battle for caslte corbenic and my war idea. Either way, youll have to wait for towny.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
sorry i never read your idea
haha but the battle isnt about concension, its about domination