Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Unfortunately I work all day Saturday, so Sunday was the only weekend day I could do it. If I do it on a weekday everyone will have some reason (school or work) and probably wouldn't be able to make it then...if I pushed it back one more week, to the next Sunday (May 5th), would more people be able to attend? Let me know and I can consider that...but Sunday is the only day I believe that will work for the 'most' amount of people...

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Says that the site is, "Currently under maintenance " :I

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
...if I pushed it back one more week, to the next Sunday (May 5th), would more people be able to attend? Let me know and I can consider that...but Sunday is the only day I believe that will work for the 'most' amount of people...
The only problem for me is that 2:00pm PST is 8:00am the next day, Monday, which is when I arrive at school ;_;
If it were moved back three or so hours I could wake up at 5:00am... Fine, unless I get caught XD

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
I will check with Sally about moving it back a week, but unfortunately the time is set...don't mean to leave anyone out...but can't get the timing right for everyone unfortunately. There will be more events! And people are always encouraged to set up their own events, then the time is yours to choose!! :D

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Ah well, understandable. The worst part is it's holidays right now, next Sunday being the last day. Silly time zones!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
Time for the ball again, already? #_#
Time to get to work on skins, then~!
*old man jenkins voice* Back in my day we auctioned off people as dates! Absolutely preposterous! Although, a jolly good show!

Also, the formal attire works well for me :)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Oguk: OGUK DANCE WITH PRETTY LADY
Pretty Lady: Ah! It's an abominaion!
Oguk: OGUK SMASH LADY WHO BREAK OGUK HEART
We all know, that Oguk would smash her first, and -then- dance with her, silly Yoda.