Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Absolute Worst Movies You've Seen

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Twilight. Fell asleep. I never fall asleep, even in 2001: A Space Odyssey, although that film deserves it.
Breaking Dawn, Part 1.

Genuinely the most disturbing film I've ever seen and it's marketed at young adults. Why. No. Not okay, not okay.

Never again. Never, never, never, nope, nope, nope.

Nope. No, thank you. Cannot. Nope. Goodbye.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Someone already said Birdemic, but I'm just going to say it again because it deserves to be mentioned twice on a thread about the worst movies.

Spark

Broken
The Great Gatsby.​
Watched this yesterday, was expecting great things since Leonardo DiCaprio is in it, so much disappoint. The only reason I kept watching is because I wanted to see what happened in the end, literally painful to watch.

Also because Tobey Maguire is just such a terrible actor and both his face and voice are annoying.

Not really one of the worst movies out there, but one of the worst in terms of expectations.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
How dare you, Spark, The great gatsby is pretty epic ;-;

Although, Not another teen movie, is a horrible movie. I couldn't make myself finish it on netflix.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
+1. Never read the book but apparently its really good... but the movie? It tried too hard to have epic LOTR theme and became "just another medieval fantasy"... and not a good one at that. Looked like something out of a teenage boy's dreams.
I think that pretty much describes the book, too, although it does it much better (from what I hear).