Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Terise the unknown.

Terise

Villager
Who am i? What am i? am i human? no....humans cant do what i can.. i found this empty journal and decided to start scribbling. Hi, im terise.... just Terise i think.. i dont know my last or middle name... i dont know who i was born from.. i have no memories of child hood. just of war.. here is my story.

She awoke to the sounds of shouting, screaming, clank of metal. Terise slowly raised her head noteing her surroundings, she had a nasty wound on her head that bled seemingly none-stop. she slowly stood scared, cold, and her head pounding with almost crippleing pain. a large man dressed black robes approached her, he smirked raising a hand coated in black flame. "another kill for me.." his voice was a hiss, like a snake. she covered her face and head as if trying to hide in the ground, the tears fell. "what is your name wench?" he spat on her head. the rest happened very quickly, there was a yell, a thumb of a body hitting the floor, and strong arms lifting her to her feet. her tear and mud streaked face was searched bye bright blue eyes. "she seems to be alive.. and un-wounded." the man had a strange accent.. before passing out Terise saw a pure white fabric lined in red, and a face with pointy ears. then.. nothing.

I seem to pass out alot dont i? ah well.. where was i.. ah ha! i remember.

Terise awoke in a strange wooden cabin, her cloths changed, her own where laying folded on the bed. sitting up with a jolt only to fall back down from pain in her head, she cried out. she tried again, much much slower this time. peering around her she reached for her own cloths, slipping them on she looked around. the house seemed to be empty. "where am i.." she thought to herself. "hello? is anyone here?" a table stood in the next room she entered, on it was a letter and a boat pass. "take this to uthrandir madam, i know of your gift" a chill ran down her spine... how dose this stranger know? "and i belive the wizards could help you, travel there. learn the art of magic, and master this talent.. it is a very ancient one passed down bye many generations of great wizards, learn it well" she stared at the letter a long time. "how could he know..." she said aloud. there was no identification on the letter, only a single word at the bottom. a name perhaps? "Dreamer, Silverhand." shaking her head she gathered her very few things and sought out this Uthrandir. it was there she made her first friend, Miss Madyson. (i must remember to call her master madyson.. ah back to writing! almost out of ink) and her second friend madam Thea. suddenly while decerateing her new room there was a sudden rush of air in her ears, and everything went black for a moment. she found herself in a room surrounded bye other women, among them was the pirate queen Sally. "ahy there lassy, welcome to "girls night" " she took a soft plushy pillow still unsure about what just happened. "i heard we ad' a new lady in our world of altera and decided to meet ye." the pirate queen smiled warmly motioning for terise to sit, so she did. they ate cake, told stories, harassed a poor boy intruder, and played truth or dare. terise slowly started to relax around her new friend sally, in what seemed like a puff of smoke another new person appeared. the cook Alail. many people in uthrandir talked about this woman and terise instantly took a liking to her. she joined the fun before leaving to create her town. the girls night over, and rather exhausted terise went to her new home. "i finally have friends.... and a soft bed..." she said to herself, hugging the pillow sally let her take.

whew! out of ink and paper. ill have to find some more. well until i do bye my readers!

Terise

Villager
im going to retype it when i get home, i did this on my tablet so it was kinda hard with touch screen :/ thats why i stopped writeing so soon

Paragory

Legend of Altera
If you're truely worried about spelling or grammar, your biggest fault is when you add an "ing" ending to words that end in "e". So, instead of "writeing" it should be spelled "writing". I personally don't have problems with mistakes such as these, because I know we all aren't English Majors.

Now, for the story. It was simply excellent. Once you've revised and filled out a few important sections, this will make a perfect backstory of the character you have shown me in-game.

Terise

Villager
:D wow thank you!! i finally found out what terise is, shes a water/ice elemental she just dosent know it yet, but bellon dose :)