Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Storage Sale!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to buy the knockback II And Sharpness III books!

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
*Updated*

The first post has been updated! In other words, back in business!

ACU20

Legend of Altera
When i get back onto the server i am so going to order a few diamonds, as soon as i have mined some more obby! :D

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
You can place your order here, so to make things easier (and all I gotta do is deliver them once I get online).

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I want to buy all your cobwebs!
As it turns out, I haven't fully updated the list, but I've still got 144 cobwebs (2.25 stacks)
That will be 5.7k
Sponge will be 20k, totalling up to 25.7k. Contact me in-game when you want the stuffz.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
How much are these two pickaxes?
- Silk Touch I, Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV.
- Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV.

Sheumgal

Legend of Altera
I'd like to buy 64 Diamonds, your protection III book, as well as your Unbreaking III - Efficiency IV pick. Not sure how much the book is, but the pick and Diamonds should equal about 13,400. So how does a straight 15k sound?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'd like to buy 64 Diamonds, your protection III book, as well as your Unbreaking III - Efficiency IV pick. Not sure how much the book is, but the pick and Diamonds should equal about 13,400. So how does a straight 15k sound?
The pickaxe has already been sold to somebody else (or rather, I've got it reserved).
As for the rest: diamonds are 8960
Protection III book would be about 4k, so I'll make it 13k for that.

I'd like to buy both fire aspect books!
How does 4k sound?

Sheumgal

Legend of Altera
The pickaxe has already been sold to somebody else (or rather, I've got it reserved).
As for the rest: diamonds are 8960
Protection III book would be about 4k, so I'll make it 13k for that.
I'll take just the Diamonds, PM me where we should meet up.