Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Steampunk_Lady's Application [Declined- solus]

OrenSenpai

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

-Steampunk_Lady

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

- Spain, but I speak english fluently.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yeah.
. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Power gaming is when, insinde a roleplay, you try to do things that wouldnt be posible in real life:For example, if you are handcuffed there's no way you can punch me.

Meta gaming is an out character action. In this actions you have to decide something taking into account the lore of you role: For example, if you are a great knight and you caught someone stealing things, you have to decide if you ar going to forgive him or not , but as you are a knight you wouldnt forgive him even though the player does forgive him.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No, at all! It is specified clearly in the 11th rule of the King's Law:

"Client-side mods intended to give a benefit to the player otherwise not available in vanilla Minecraft are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, flymod, and X-Ray mod (and X-Ray texturepacks). If you want to know if a mod is allowed, ask a Staff member first before presuming it is okay."

7. Tell us about yourself!

Im really creative, Im sassy, generous, I love drawing and painting, I love men, I really enjoy horror movies and I fancy a lot listening to others life problems.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?

No, sorry.

9. Did anyone refer you?

Nope :3
//CHARACTER//

Character Name
:

Orianna Von Bronzeheart aka The Blind hammer.

Character Age:

She is 28 years old.

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Hair: Silky , long , white hair with a shaved side.

Clothing: She is wearing a long burgundy gown with some golden tatting in the edges of it, some fringed golden shoulder pads, a pair of skinny brown and gray shorts with suspenders holding them, a pair of black mittens with gray lines, and finally a pairs of knee-length black boots with some wonderful golden tatting laces and a metalic armor covering her right arm (a give from her husband). And last but not least, she wears a pair of golden goggles with a leather piece surrounding her head.

Face: White skinned, she has orangish yellow eyes. She is always expressionless but when she feels happy, she smiles a bit.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

https://gyazo.com/7dcd6efbf37f35a71ddfe2c01d89fb52

Written Test!

Orianna Bravewind is a young girl that was borned in a aristocratic family and raised to aspired to marriage and houseworking , but she was not as her sisters, she loved forges and the swords.

When see was 16, she started a journey because she wanted to fin her idealistic job.
She visisted 7 different cities but none of those where enough for her.

When she was in her way to the 8th city, she found an old traveler that was almost dying so she pick him up and she ran away from there till she finds a city. Successfully she found the next city where a hospital was located .The old man will be sane and save. The old man told the nurse to call Orianna because he wanted to give her something. When she arrived to the dusty room, she sat in a stool so she could talk to the old man. The old man was about not ok and he looked like he was about to die but before the tragedy he gave her a golden amulet and she was told to give the amulet to Charon Von bronzeheart the blacksmith , the person who was going to help her in my journey. ''Before you leave little flower'' - He said. ''Look at the window and find the forge where the sun never sets'' -He said while pointing the window.
She didnt know what he was talking about so Orinna followed his finger till she finally found a forge with a sun in its chimney. She looked back to the bed , but the old man was not there anymore, he... disappeared?0 . Orianna was a bit confused but she followed her way to the forge.

When i arrived to the ironwork, I saw a slender man with beer-like hair , atractive with blue eyes , hammering an axe. He was Charon Von bronzeheart.

After explaining the situation, he was sobbing, devastated, but to relieve his pain we started talking. After that talk a realised that Charon was a kind, easy going, smart, and lovely man and that i was attracted to him. When the sun set, we went to his house next to the forge and he told me that even though my trial was not successful , he was thankful. In that moment i didnt undestand a thing but when i entered the house i saw a lot of pictures of him and the old man, that man was Charon's fath
I asked him:Who gave you that name ,Charon? and he said: My mum gave birth next to a river, and she said that fishes looked like souls, and according to the Greeks, Charon was the boatman that travelled thought the Styx river and the Acheron where souls moved from the living earth to the underworld.

I told him that i was a bit tired so he showed me the bedrooms. This was a bit embarrasing because they only had one bed and ive never slept with a man before.
That night was my herald, i told him that i fell in love with him and that i want him to train me as a blacksmith, he was a bit confused because he was not sure of his feeling because his previous loves were not succesful relationships , but he was ok with the training.

I was so excited that i kissed his chick and we both looked at each other and started sleeping.
The next morning we started my training, first he was going to show me how to manipulate the different metals, then , i was going to be taught how to use the molds and the hammering skills and finally i would have to create my own masterpiece.

YEARS LATER (THE TRAINING WAS COMPLETED)

Now im 25 and we had a baby together called Nox (She is named after the roman goddess of the night) . We decided to get married, but just a private wedding. I was going to be named from now on Orianna Von Bronzeheart, a good name for a blacksmith.
When i turned 27 we thought that the town where we were living, was too small for 2 blacksmiths so we started a journey to a bigger town. In this journey
we had an encounter with some bandits that stole our things and kidnapped us.

When we were in the bandit barracks, i heard some bandit talking about rape so i turned hysterical but my husband was there to calm me. I was not calm at all , i tried to get rid of the ropes that were interrupting the movement of my wrists until finally i did it and when i was about to save Charon and our baby, some bandits saw me and tried to kill me but one of them pushed me and i fell and a hitted my head with the floor causing permanent blindness, when the bandits saw that my eyes werent alive anymore , those werent green anymore, they were orange with no pupil on them, they ran away from their barracks.
Charon took the baby and told me: '' Stay alive, blindness is a different way of percibing the colours''. I heard how he dissapeard in a dusty cloud just like his father. Where they magical creatures that were punishing me for something i did or im just unlucky with men?

Since then, she is a emotionless woman that works in the greatest forge arround the continent.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

There are a few issues with the character sheet and test. The character still gives off a steampunk vibe, mostly in dresscode. If you could possibly tweak her appearance to not include intricate details such as laced up back boots, goggles and/or a metal arm band (Choose one for now), then we can consider it toned down from steampunk. As well as her orange blind eyes- as I'm quite sure hitting the floor won't cause permanent blindness, but if it did- eye color would turn cloudy/grey most likely if at all (sometimes the eye color doesn't change too drastically). The blindness would also not give her the ability to continue forging with her skills. She'd be limited quite severely and would have to accommodate her lack of knowing what tools to grab physically- being close to fire, etc.

We also recommend players not start off with expert skills right off the bat when entering the server. The character would have to only know the basics of blacksmitthing as learning skills is a good way for character development in roleplay. I'd also like to mention Greek mythology is not in our world, as it would be on Earth. We're a different world all together from Earth- called "Altera". We have our own history, cultures, etc. You can see all of that on the Lore page. You can take inspirations from earth medieval times/prior, but that is the limit of similarities between the two different worlds. ie- Greek would not be mentioned or known in-character. Please adhere to the changes requested above and re-apply with a new application and if it's easier- a new test.

I also need to mention Meta-Gaming is when players use OOC information they learned to benefit them in-game and in-character. As in, you yourself know another player character's weakness is shrimp because they mentioned it to someone else oocly in some chat. Your character then tries to force feed shrimp to the player's character because they don't like the character. OR- when you're roleplaying with another player and they never told you their character's name as they roleplayed. But you mention their name because when they speak, their name is printed in chat. This is what we call metagaming.

I can see you're trying and I'll try to work with you here. But I can somewhat tell this server may not be for you, as you may favor a different theme of roleplay (steampunk, from the last applications). We're a medieval server with a bit of moderate fantasy themes. I'm not one to say what sort of roleplay you're interested in and discourage players, but if you feel the above changes are not something you'd like to comply with- then again, this server's theme may not be to your tastes and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sure you'll find a community somewhere, if not here with us.

Last edited:

OrenSenpai

Villager
Hello,

There are a few issues with the character sheet and test. The character still gives off a steampunk vibe, mostly in dresscode. If you could possibly tweak her appearance to not include intricate details such as laced up back boots, goggles and/or a metal arm band (Choose one for now), then we can consider it toned down from steampunk. As well as her orange blind eyes- as I'm quite sure hitting the floor won't cause permanent blindness, but if it did- eye color would turn cloudy/grey most likely if at all (sometimes the eye color doesn't change too drastically). The blindness would also not give her the ability to continue forging with her skills. She'd be limited quite severely and would have to accommodate her lack of knowing what tools to grab physically- being close to fire, etc.

We also recommend players not start off with expert skills right off the bat when entering the server. The character would have to only know the basics of blacksmitthing as learning skills is a good way for character development in roleplay. I'd also like to mention Greek mythology is not in our world, as it would be on Earth. We're a different world all together from Earth- called "Altera". We have our own history, cultures, etc. You can see all of that on the Lore page. You can take inspirations from earth medieval times/prior, but that is the limit of similarities between the two different worlds. ie- Greek would not be mentioned or known in-character. Please adhere to the changes requested above and re-apply with a new application and if it's easier- a new test.

I also need to mention Meta-Gaming is when players use OOC information they learned to benefit them in-game and in-character. As in, you yourself know another player character's weakness is shrimp because they mentioned it to someone else oocly in some chat. Your character then tries to force feed shrimp to the player's character because they don't like the character. OR- when you're roleplaying with another player and they never told you their character's name as they roleplayed. But you mention their name because when they speak, their name is printed in chat. This is what we call metagaming.

I can see you're trying and I'll try to work with you here. But I can somewhat tell this server may not be for you, as you may favor a different theme of roleplay (steampunk, from the last applications). We're a medieval server with a bit of moderate fantasy themes. I'm not one to say what sort of roleplay you're interested in and discourage players, but if you feel the above changes are not something you'd like to comply with- then again, this server's theme may not be to your tastes and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sure you'll find a community somewhere, if not here with us.
I appreciate sooo much your comment because i was trying so hard and i felt like the other moderators werent noticing that.

Im going to do my best. The thing is that as im not really sure what are those ''limited magics'', i cant really think about something without a little magic in it.

I think that my character is going to be a Shipwrecked Pirate, could it be?? Your mate told me that a pirate was ok but i want to be sure of it.
I was browsing for some skins for a blacksmith and i found one that is pretty similar to my steampunk skin but the colours and some patterns are different. Link: https://gyazo.com/490195397bea2bc0af861fb5e69c5ee0

https://gyazo.com/490195397bea2bc0af861fb5e69c5ee0

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
A shipwrecked pirate is perfectly fine. Just remember the setting of our world. I'd like to mention that un-natural colored hairs mean your character has to dye their hair every now and then. As well as the new application you make is the last chance you're given to apply here before we ask you to wait a few months and try again. i.e. 5 tries is the limit.