Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star wars: a rose in the snow

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
first off id like to say that this is my first fan fiction and secondly can no-one post here please? i'll make a separate thread for that latter :3:
link to the comments post: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/comment-post-for-star-wars-a-rose-in-the-snow.31426/
Chapter one: Survivor

As the bacta tanks around it shattered, spilling the biomass that would have been her brother onto the ground, the pod that clone ECH-0-169743 was in separated from the rest just before they hit the cluster bellow, shattering them both, propelling ECH-0-169743’s pod to one of the few clusters which isn't under attack. As the pod hits the cluster shock waves travel through it, cracking the reinforced glass, releasing most of the chemicals which the clone feeds off… But at this late stage of growth all of the nutrients have been absorbed and all that’s left if the hormones which makes the clones, well, male.

As the battle rages onward, 2 squads from the 501st see the pod, their future brother, and charge at the supper battle droids which seem to be targeting the clusters. The clones rage knows no bounds as the shoot the droids until they’re molten metal, then they turn their attention to the damaged pod, 3 clones carry it to the make shift command centre and have an engineer take a look at it. After he confirms that the clone inside isn’t in any danger the squads that carried it there resumed the combat.

-1 Year latter-

One year after her “birth” ECH-0-169743, also known as “Sparky” by her brothers is getting fitted for her training armour, once she is done she heads back to her private room. The kaminoans told her that she is a commando, hence why she was isolated from everyone else, but she wasn’t part of a squad like the rest of the commandos so she doesn't believe them. Her biological age is about 7 so she starts her training this year and today just happens to be her birthday so she heads to the mess hall in her fully covering jacket as well as the hood that comes with it. There is one thing that she hates about the kaminoans, they force her to hide her face from her brothers, telling her, who still believes that she is a he just like her brothers, or they will all be punished, especially her brothers….

-Sparky’s POV-

As I enter the mess it all seems rather energetic, everyone is too busy to even give me the normal stare! I think about it a few minutes and decide I could just eat all my food here, so I go and get my daily rations and take them to a table with only a few occupants, and then I get the usual stares. I keep my face hidden using the hood, a bit surprised as the clone in front of me asks,

“So… what do we owe the pleasure…?” he almost whispers, I guess he just doesn’t know how to speak to me like the rest of his brothers. I smile and in a soft whisper speak to a brother for the first time, “well, is my first birthday and no-ones is giving me a stare… so what’s your name?”

He smiles at me “well, everyone calls me Odin, probably cuz I use a big ass gun, you?”

God what do I tell him? I don’t have a nickname like him….. “erm… errrr, call me Spark…” oh god why did I choose that….

He chuckles, I watch him as he takes his tray back but then stands at attention along with all the other clones…. Please don’t be one of the trainers… I turn my head and see what im dreading, its worse than one of the trainers, it’s a trainer and a kaminoans.

I release a sigh and stand, going with them before they can even say it, leaving my half eaten food behind and returning to my room without a word.

Last edited:

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
-1 Year latter-

When I awaken, I find myself in my new combat armour. It seems… comfortable compared to my last set which was too large, it even has padding! It was about an inch thick, black with slight blue stripes and when the helmet covers my head I notice support systems like life support and heating, then I turn my attention to my belt. There I see a pouch with 5 thermal detonators, 2 DC-17 blasters, and a DC-17 m on her back plus vibro blade on her waste. As I stand and taking in my surroundings, a room with almost no light and many barricades, I revive orders though my coms,

“Cadet, your mission is to eliminate all clone troopers who enter this room, your weapons will lock their armour, the vibro blade has been replaced with a stun stick, so don’t worry about hurting them. Over and out”

As soon as the message is complete the door opens on the almost pitch black room and I dash to cover, activating my night vision. I pull out my DC-17’s and start to sneak around to the left flank, sneaking past 4 of her brother, takes cover just behind them. When I am past them all I leave cover and engage them, the strict target practice pays off as I hit them all one at a time, 3 of them before they can even turn around. As the clones return fire a few of the shots hit me but my armour stops them before I take them out too, thus clearing the room. Moments later the lights come on and a commando squad walks in the room. The leader, the one with white markings, speaks through his comms even though we are face to face.

“Well done cadet, you cleared that course in record time. That test is designed for a full squad of commandos yet you did it by yourself… what role do you fill? ”

The cadet responds nervously, “Role sir? My training is in all weapons and techniques sir, so far I’ve made it through 4 main courses: marksmen, demolitions, splicing and field medic…”

“Very impressive…. Guess that makes you a 1 man army “ he chuckles a bit then leaves the room, allowing ‘spark’ to go to her room.

When she arrives at her room, spark removes her armour , placing it on a stand, and just goes to bed, had an eventful day.