Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Spiritblessed FAQ ]

DeeHax

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
oh and as to the feathers, I think they should be alright? I am not sure personally.
I just felt that it would make sense, since you can’t really see the veins of one, different way of expressing it I guess…

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I just felt that it would make sense, since you can’t really see the veins of one, different way of expressing it I guess…
I suggest opening a ticket up on the discord to be on the safe side. On discord, click on the create ticket and submit your question under Lore.

DeeHax

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest opening a ticket up on the discord to be on the safe side. On discord, click on the create ticket and submit your question under Lore.
Will do, at least once I’m accepted and my character becomes blessed, but I’ll report my finding back

Sekci

Lord of Altera
Patron
Sekci
Sekci
Patron
Can one be Abyssal and Spiritblessed?

Are fire elementals present in the hellscape?

Im less certain on this one, but what about Infernal and Spiritblessed?
If no; would the Fiend be stronger than the spirit? I.e one can go from SB to Infernal, but not vice versa.

"Spirited Blessed and Infernal cannot co-exist together as both are anima based. One will try to push the other out."

Thanks

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Some quotes from the lore pages;

"Vyres, Mages, and those Divinely Blessed are able to be Spiritblessed (though it is not recommended for Vyres to be Fireblessed). "
"Spirited Blessed and Infernal cannot co-exist together as both are anima based. One will try to push the other out."