Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {SG} "Extermination"

Scardrac

Felsummer
This event is a Slayer's Guild/Queensport Exclusive
{!}
There is a new notice written on the Guild Task List.
line.png
png (1).png

" By the glory of God do you die this day! Ave Rahas! "
The cold ground beneath us has been morphed apart, split under the monument to Ignis. From its freshly-gaped maw spewed the horrendous spawn of Jishrim, forcing the city into chaos in the matter of minutes. The streets are dangerous, as our walls are just as open as the ground below us. Push back, gain the advantage, and see to it that the violent streets are safe once again.

line.png
June 10th, 05:00 EST.
The event will start in the Guild Hall, and progress through the city, facing different challenges.
This event will provide a risk for those present, with chance to be rewarded with smart decision making.

Expect a conquest.
Fair warning: This will be a PVE event while also CRP. Bring something to fight with.

Party list
+ Asero Crow
+ Eala
+ Fenric Varkious
+ Gael Dugald
+ Joseph
+ Kam Hakiaz
+ {E}Maceo de Courtnay
+ Oliver Northstead
+ Ronn Holztorc
+ Sidaura Mol'Mor'Alune
+ Thryss Vendolyn
+ Wyrral Lyithion
(Full)

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
Lannis
Let me know if you need more time, figured this was a good compromise. I know we spoke of a general amount of time but I just want to make double sure.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Aw. I'd like to make it, but turns out I gots me a scheduling conflict. Maybe next time, you guys! Try not to die!