Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [ Servitude of Craftmanship ]

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
~ { ! } ~

Posters are put up, following the destruction of Candlewood, after being attacked by the Ivory King...

I am Kaar. I am an Immortal Construct, beholden to my single two tasks, to destroy the demonkind and to serve humanity.
I am not a warrior, and so I cannot do this myself. However, I am alike my brethren, among the best artisans you will /ever/
find upon this continent.

My previous place of work and harmony was disrupted and destroyed, in the inability of my previous masters, to deflect an attack of demons. Thus,
I offer you my eternal allegiance, to provide for your every need in armour, weapons and gemcutting. In a masterful degree.

I will accept your payment of at least 150 000 radiants for every year I serve under you and a place for me where I will find all the tools and materials to work with, and a shelter
where I may remain in safety. In return for the aforementioned skills and servitude in my eternal immortality.

(OOC)
This is a poster for Kaar officially moving places from Candlewood after its attack.
Though all new things can be negotiated ICly, here's a few details for you to know.
Kaar will crank out a masterwork every 35 OOC days.
This includes weapons, armor and (very soon) gemcutting.​

Last edited: