Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cancelled [Semi-Public] Theodran Ways

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
knotwork.gif
IMG_1962.png
ber2test.png1111.pngber22.png

knotwork.gif

WHEN: March 2nd, 5pm EST (Tentatively, can change to accommodate more availability)
RATING: Violent as per region rating, but no shenanigans are expected...

· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·

Torbjörn is hosting a hunter’s potluck within Grotte, in which the meal will be prayed over in Theodra’s name and a sermon will be held.
He will be speaking on the Theodran way of life in his personal views,
the Wild Hunt, and a number of his other own philosophies - open for
discussion. It is requested that the only fare that is brought are things that have been hunted or gathered in the wilderness; game meat,
fish, berries, roots, herbs, mushrooms, the likes. Foods as a product of agriculture are strictly unwelcome; Cheese, bread, grown crops,
cattle meat, etc.

After the potluck feast, a Shamanic ceremony will ensue within the sanctuary to deepen the guests’ bond to the wilderness surrounding
them. The imbibing of a psychotropic herbal mixture will ensue and music will be performed to aide in the trance. Optional to partake,

but encouraged. (Priority will definitely be given to those who would. Shamelessly peer pressuring.) This is effectively when the event
will end, and the guests are free to camp within Grotte for the night.

The Event is Semi-Public, with invitations having primarily extended to those of Theodran faith or interest and otherwise by word of mouth from others. He cannot read or write, so no
posters have been put up. It can be assumed they have spoken prior by a chance meeting or have heard about it from another.

· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·

Sign-up list & Potluck
Torbjörn |
Fresh Venison, Foraged Black Trumpet Mushrooms cooked in Duck Fat, Urn of Wild Honey & Blueberry Mead.
Somnastra | ???
Isca | ???
VACANT | --
VACANT | --

VACANT | --
VACANT | --

VACANT | --
VACANT | --

knotwork.gif

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
(I would like to go, but I would like RP first yes)

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been pushed back a day as I realize I already had an event on the 1st! Still seeking interest :)

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Canceling for now due to lack of interest and a busy schedule irl next week.