Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Spiritblessed

Redy

Lord of Altera
North holds the poster with grey, discolored hands. Looking over it with stone gray eye's "I -I think i-it might be a trap, Rose. . ." He stutters in a Fae accent to his eternal passenger, an Earth elemental. To get the point across he focuses on the feelings of unease that he was never truly without so that the elemental 'Rose' would understand. "Well, we don't be needin' money that bad to ris-" His eyes go wide as they settle on the bottom of the page on the name of his favorite author. "Miss. Wake's doin' this?" He swallows, getting nervous again. "I - I guess it w-won't hurt to a-at least talk with 'em." They say to 'Rose' but more to himself, his eagerness to meet the author of the books he adores rising. "Now. . . how do I get to the ka. . . kal-t-st-aa-t?"

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Bump!
Still seeking a Waterblessed and AIrblessed. To write this book, I do not want to metagame :(

Thank you Redy for the RP :heart: