Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scrayce's application: [Accepted- Fronslin]

Scrayce

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Scrayce

Country & Timezone: US, MST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Power-Gaming involves exploiting the rules to give a character unfair advantages, like creating imaginary protectors or using exaggerated actions. Meta-Gaming is using out of character knowledge to influence their in-character actions, like reacting to info outside of the game.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a senior in High School. I'm play in a few music groups but mainly mariachi. I play the trumpet, and music has always been a big part of my life. I'm also a music producer/mixing engineer. Also into self improvement. Planning to go to college for IT; UI/UX Design.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ishak

Race: Human

Appearance: dark medium-length hair, bearded, brown eyes, a height of 5'10, and wearing simple and practical brown garments.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): In a village nestled on the outskirts of a dense forest, Ishak was renowned, for his exceptional medical skills. However he found himself facing a dilemma due to the outbreak of a recent deadly disease. Throughout the years the village had always relied on him for their healthcare needs and his reputation was well deserved. Nevertheless this current plague proved to be unprecedented in its severity. People fell ill rapidly and despite Ishak's efforts, many were unable to survive. Struggling to keep up with the demand for his assistance Ishak witnessed individuals succumbing to the merciless grasp of this disease. The villagers heavily depended on him. There were resources and an excessive number of patients requiring attention. Coping with demand became a demanding task. One evening as the sun descended below the horizon a messenger arrived bearing news; Ishak's mother—already suffering from an ailment for some time—had taken a turn for the worse. Her condition deteriorated rapidly with not much hope for recovery. Ishak's father had previously passed away from causes a year ago leaving him as his ailing mother's sole caregiver. Ishak found himself in a situation torn between the responsibility he felt towards his mother and the obligation he had to the village. Things became more complicated when he received a message, about a pregnant woman in the village who was seriously ill and her condition was deteriorating rapidly. The family of the woman pleaded with him to come to her aid. Ishak knew he had to make a decision since it was impossible for him to be in two places at once. Both lives depended on his expertise. Eventually he chose to leave his mother under the care of a trusted nurse and rushed off to help save the womans life. As he hurried through the village guilt gnawed at him knowing that his absence might affect his mother during this time. Upon reaching the bedside of the woman Ishak immediately began treatment. The situation seemed dire. He could feel how desperate the villagers were as they watched him. Although Ishak realized that not everyone could be saved he was determined to do everything within his power to ensure that this young woman and her unborn child had a fighting chance. Days turned into weeks as Ishak tirelessly dedicated himself to caring for the woman as well as the other villagers seeking medical assistance. He had to balance his time between his duties as a doctor, his mother's care at home, and his ongoing training of two young doctors. One of his trainees became ill due to the workload while the other struggled to keep up with the increasing demands brought by the plague. As time went on, Ishak had to make difficult decisions, which included rationing supplies and determining who had the best chances of survival. The weight of these decisions took a toll on him, both emotionally and physically. In the end, Ishak's dedication to his community his commitment to his profession allowed him to save many lives. Among them was the pregnant woman and her child. However, despite all efforts he couldn't be at both places, at once. Unfortunately despite everything he did his mothers condition deteriorated until she eventually passed away. Nevertheless, Ishak found solace in knowing that he had given it his all to serve his community during these times brought by the plague. He also took comfort in continuing to train doctors with confidence that they would carry on his legacy.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "SO Member." I'm here to help.

Welcome!