Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SamieltheMDS- Character Profile

SamieltheMDS

Villager
Name: Samiel Lucien.
Nickname/Alias: Sam.
Race: Human.
Height: 5"10 1/2
Weight: 170.
Hair: Medium length dark brown hair.
Eyes: Green with brown towards the middle and a bit of a tan color found in parts of the eye.
Skin: White (no, not albino white).
Identifying Marks: Wears glasses.
Appearance: Wears glasses, has a green vest, gray shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
Strengths: Skillfull dual swordsman, intelligent, and has the use of magic (and yes that also means healing magic as well).
Weaknesses and fears: Fears ending up alone and losing the battle to the evil android NSRSM.
Religion and cults: Christian.
Profession: Has had many jobs ranging from farmer to blacksmith to even what some might call bodyguarding but he is currently traveling.
Backstory (going to do a quick overview so I apologize if I miss something): Samiel Lucien was born to John and Tiffany Lucien. John was the first Lucien to have the powers (magic and etc.) and the duty of guardian of the worlds (and I don't mean planets like Mars or something) bestowed upon him by God and the powers were inherited then by Tiffany when the both of them were married. The powers then were passed down to John's son Samiel (me) but on the day of his birth both parents died. John died in combat against the evil android NSRSM who was getting revenge against John for not letting him travel with him. NSRSM however didn't know that John was only trying to protect him and so to become an android he sold his soul. Tiffany on the other hand died not long after giving birth to Samiel. Samiel was then raised by a friend of John's who traveled with him and Tiffany, his name was Kageshima and he was a samurai.
Life for Samiel continued as Kageshima taught him the skills of John and how to use his powers but at the age of 16 Kageshima died from an illness and would not let Samiel heal him. After that Samiel traveled around the world for awhile until one day he found the fountain of youth and drank from it. The fountain didn't do much for him however as his powers would of stopped him from ageing anyway at 21 but instead the fountain stopped him from ageing at 20. He then decided he would make the area around the fountain his base of operations and set off in search of others in the "Real" world and in others that would join his cause to help protect the worlds. He in turn gave them powers (the ability to do magic and etc.) and allowed them to drink from the fountain of youth and he also looked after them. He in turn built a building around the fountain and the group became know as TSS (The Secret Society) and the building was their HQ (Head Quarters). But Samiel is still in need of a wife for if he can get one before it is too late NSRSM will not be able to any more harm to anyone thanks to a pact his father John had made with NSRSM. This information and more Samiel has been able to obtain through a journal John had written for him. Samiel now however has been called to this world (the server everybody) and it is yet known of what awaits him there.

matyio

The original mute
Mate I don't think this fits in with the server lore. Just a couple of things, the word android was never used in medieval times, and for your powers to have been given by a god your father would have had to know the kings.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Name: Samiel Lucien.
Appearance: Wears glasses, has a green vest, gray shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
Weaknesses and fears: Fears ending up alone and losing the battle to the evil android NSRSM.
Religion and cults: Christian.

and the duty of guardian of the worlds (and I don't mean planets like Mars or something) bestowed upon him by God
= John died in combat against the evil android NSRSM =
= He in turn gave them powers (the ability to do magic and etc.) =
Im sorry Samiel, but this sounds very odd for a medieval/fantasy server.

- Your appearance does not sound to be medieval at all.
- A battle with an evil android? This is Altera, not Dragonball Z. :p
- Christianity does not excist in the offical server lore, http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-gods-of-altera.2377/ for all the current offical gods in Altera.
- You can't make yourself able to grant other people powers or magic. You can try to teach them, but following the offical server lore; The Creators gave the High Kings Steel and Cherbert the first magical powers, and only the High Kings will be able to grant you aditional powers (like to Kings-Hands).

I'd suggest you read and learn the offical lore first before you make (hopefully) a new character profile. You can find everything right here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/the-world-of-altera-official-server-lore.26/

Of course you have the freedom to create your own character, but at least base it on the current lore and rules. As this just will never fit with the theme of Altera and where we strive for. ;)