Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sallana's day of fertility - Peaceful 25th

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If you'd like I'd be willing to make a female temp for the dating thing :p just to help even things out. (I'm used to dual rping for general conversations so it wouldn't be a problem so long as people give me a bit more time with typing)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If you still need a chef, I can offer up the temp I can also offer for the dating thing (They're a female and a character I used to play then erased from existence)

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Okay, so.. okay. Truce is cooking stuff. I uh. I forgot if I need to provide my own. And it means I need to figure out what I'd provide. And if I need to name it.
We have a sweets place, so, maybe the bready stuff I can do.
And.. to keep it more in tune with spring stuff - I can always add flowers >.<
(joking. Ill think of something.)

I will try very hard to remember, to make it.

TLDR - Truce is chef!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If you still need a chef, I can offer up the temp I can also offer for the dating thing (They're a female and a character I used to play then erased from existence)
Hmmm... Not sure how I feel about temps, but I will not stop you :D

Okay, so.. okay. Truce is cooking stuff. I uh. I forgot if I need to provide my own. And it means I need to figure out what I'd provide. And if I need to name it.
We have a sweets place, so, maybe the bready stuff I can do.
And.. to keep it more in tune with spring stuff - I can always add flowers >.<
(joking. Ill think of something.)

I will try very hard to remember, to make it.

TLDR - Truce is chef!
I will add you :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Does the time fit well for everyone? :D

I can postpone it a little, if it means more can come :D

Also- I hope as many as possible comes, since this will be a great and fun opportunity for characters to meet in a festive and peaceful manner and create new bonds outside your normal circles :D

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Linden will more than likely be there, and more than likely will be mostly trying to help out Truce when needed. Not sure if I should do a last minute sign up as Cory, hmm...

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
Hey there, I realize I'm a tad late, but I'd be happy to play some music on my Alt.

IGN name: CatalystGaming
IC name: Kester Feyori
Instrument: Lute/Flute.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Well, ain't late to the date... party, but here:

IGN name: RagingLunacy
IC name: Cory
Male or female: "I'm a gal, yes."
Race: Forest Sea Elf
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): "Leanin' more to other gals, but eh, I'm actually fine with both sides, so go ahead. Just gotta be good drinking company as well, a'ight?"

Last edited:

Fawnytheturtle

Lord of Altera
Love thing

IGN name: ladypenquin
IC name: Sybelle Leafmourn
Male or female: female
Race: forest elf
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): male, human or any elf. Someone romantic, loyal and fun

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well, ain't late to the date... party, but here:

IGN name: RagingLunacy
IC name: Cory
Male or female: "I'm a gal, yes."
Race: Forest Sea Elf
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): "Leanin' more to other gals, but eh, I'm actually fine with both sides, so go ahead. Just gotta be good drinking company as well, a'ight?"
Love thing

IGN name: ladypenquin
IC name: Sybelle Leafmourn
Male or female: female
Race: forest elf
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): male, human or any elf. Someone romantic, loyal and fun

Ladies and gents!

I am pleased to announce that we now have 9 males and 10 females

A big surprise for many!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ladies and gents!

I am pleased to announce that we now have 9 males and 10 females

A big surprise for many!
Oh good :D now I don't have to make a female temp... instead I can have Emeric attend this as well >: D (if another guy signs up, I'll immediately withdraw him)

IGN: Chaosdragon240
IC name: Emeric Ralotumal
Male or female: Male
Race: Moor Elf
Preferences: Emeric would've been signed up for this by someone within Sangria. Female, wealth is a huge plus, as well as great political power, people be trying to find him a queen for Sangria.

Also, since I need my main account for Emeric (lord prefix) Gregor will be on my TechnoAnarchy account

(Also if you don't want me to dual sign up, just lemme know :p)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Oh good :D now I don't have to make a female temp... instead I can have Emeric attend this as well >: D (if another guy signs up, I'll immediately withdraw him)

IGN: Chaosdragon240
IC name: Emeric Ralotumal
Race: Moor Elf
Preferences: Emeric would've been signed up for this by someone within Sangria. Female, wealth is a huge plus, as well as great political power, people be trying to find him a queen for Sangria.

Also, since I need my main account for Emeric (lord prefix) Gregor will be on my TechnoAnarchy account

(Also if you don't want me to dual sign up, just lemme know :p)
IGN name: TechnoAnarchy
IC name: Gregor Beledrent
Race: Human (Sooleran)
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Females, that's all :p

even if Gregor doesnt actually hook up with nayone, which I'm honestly not expecting him to, this is too much fun to pass up XD
Just realised you got two set up xD