Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sallana's day of fertility - Peaceful 25th

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
IGN name: Glados
IC name: Archaeus Fronte
Male or female: to be determined
Race: Human
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Lizzy

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
IGN name: Paint
IC name: Berdnt Eberhall
Male or female: Thick sticky colored mixture to be applied to walls
Race: Can
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Any color the mixer can come up with.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
IGN name: Daratrixi
IC name: Nick's Dad
Male or female: Debatable whether he even exists
Race: Red blooded American
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Going out for cigarettes

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hmm, as much as I like fun and games, perhaps the applications could be removed in lieu for serious applicants? Perhaps one could make a "Parody Application Shitpost" thread for these kind of shenanigans. :)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
IGN name: TechnoAnarchy
IC name: Gregor Beledrent
Male or female: Male
Race: Human (Sooleran)
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Females, that's all :p

even if Gregor doesnt actually hook up with nayone, which I'm honestly not expecting him to, this is too much fun to pass up XD

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
IGN name: Paint
IC name: Berdnt Eberhall
Male or female: Thick sticky colored mixture to be applied to walls
Race: Can
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Any color the mixer can come up with.
9 hours... 9 hours it took me to get this... Damn it

Also, update!
The feast:
Any house, city, nation, or private person, that would like to add to the feast, with some of their local specialties, then be more than welcome to share the happiness and love - In the hope for a good harvest!
OOC: In other words, if you wish to advertise some specialty from your region, house or something the alike, then you can just fill out this form (If it is a special item, I will set up a chest for it), and I will make sure it will be served at the feast :D
IGN name:
What is it?:
Where is it from?:
Extra info, not required (Who made it, how was it made or something that makes it special):
Do you have items for it?:

Let me know if any of you have any ideas for this feast, or any questions.

Basically, this is somehow the Azerwind/Altera version of valentine, but in the spirit of Sallana, celebration of life and fertility, plus the hoping for a good years harvest also follows :)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
IGN name: Kamaoe
IC name: Kam
Male or female: Female
Race: Earthspawn
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): GIVE MAN

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Love setup for the singles:
"Do you wish to find love? Do you wish to test your luck and see if Sallana will bring you an angel of love? Sign up for an arranged private meeting with a possible partner for the future"
IGN name: Kurzik
IC name: Alison Kane
Male or female: Alison is female, yes
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): ... Vast Riches. : )

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
oh shit ya I wanna be the bachelor :)

IGN name: Dayshark
IC name: Brennard Westmay
Male or female: Male
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Female human. Slightly above five feet. Likes long black hair and piercing green eyes. Thinks the colours black and gold look good on dresses. Wouldn't mind if they occasionally wore a crown.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
IGN name: Blorbis83
What is it?: Asrakosian wines, an almond-honey cake, and a roast boar with truffles and rosemary- doused in a lime sauce
Where is it from?: Astrakhan
Extra info, not required (Who made it, how was it made or something that makes it special): Theo tried his hand at it- with some help from a cook book and one of his (NPC) servants.
Do you have items for it?: I can make some items- though I might have to substitute the pork with beef.