Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Sale of Artifacts - Closed

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
-=[ ! ]=-

Posters are placed within Storm's Landing.

Selling two precious artifacts of magical nature, seeking interesting offers. Write your offers to Jack, addressed to 'Lisbet Alden'. One is an amulet of a serpent eating its own tail, alerting you to use to magic casting. The other, a mirror of gold, able to locate that which you desire.

_____________________________________________​

[ OOC ]

I'm selling two items I don't use because I don't play the character right now. Money, items, other artifacts, etc are all desirable but send your offers in PM and I'll see what ends up working out. Preferred to do things via discord or conversation and not RP in game as I've no card or anything for her yet. Items are:

Name: Detection Amulet
Description: An amulet of a serpent eating it’s own tail, with a gem in the center that’s carved with the image of an emberlark.
Effect: When an arcane mage is within 20 feet of the amulet and casting an active spell it will glow to alert the owner that a spell is being cast. (Does not alert around passive spells) Usable once per day. If someone casts around it, it’ll alert and be inert the rest of the day.
Item Holder: Lisbet Elz

Name: Mind Mirror
Description: A small hand mirror, gold in coloration with etchings in the back. Approximately 4 inches in diameter.
Effect: Once per week, the player can ask for the location of something or someone and be shown where that thing/person is. Only works if the object is in a 50ft radius and the object was visually recalled in the holders mind.
Item Holder: Lisbet Elz

Edit edit: Kinda shifted into bid war territory. I'll update here accordingly and end by the end of today sometime. If you wanna be anon, lemme know
Edit: Done

Mirror -- 160k (Jenny)

Amulet -- 125k (Wake)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Slight amendment OOC - I don't plan on playing her long term and may be wrapping up her arc, so items won't be much use to me. I'll just do money offers now, but I wont give anyone both items, only one each, thank you. : )

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Will start!

Detection Amulet - 40k

Mind Mirror - 40k

Lana will try to buy these, but she will not keep these long. If somebody else offers, I'll try and focus money on one or the other.

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
well, well, well

80k for the Mind Mirror

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Since the mirror has gone up silly money, I raise my bid on the necklace to 50k

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I also have anon bidders - but you're good to outbid on here because it's hard keeping up... I should've done an auction it'd have been much simpler for me, but alas. Also I did not expect the interest, damn. I'll update main post with.. updates.

Mirror -- 120k (Jenny)

Amulet -- 40k (If ive missed one of your PM offers, poke me)

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I also have anon bidders - but you're good to outbid on here because it's hard keeping up... I should've done an auction it'd have been much simpler for me, but alas. Also I did not expect the interest, damn. I'll update main post with.. updates.

Mirror -- 120k (Jenny)

Amulet -- 40k (If ive missed one of your PM offers, poke me)
Since the mirror has gone up silly money, I raise my bid on the necklace to 50k