Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [RRR]Opening a Sanctum

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
⋅•⋅⊰ ROUND ROBIN ROULETTE ⊱⋅•⋅
Opening a Sanctum
Keyhole.PNG
══════════════════

A Letter of Intent
{Splinter of Chaos}

Each participant will press and mail me a copy of their housekey, along with the directions to it.
Each participant will receive the housekey and directions of another. You must visit, and you must leave the key behind.
All will be kept anonymous from eachother on my part.

What you do next is completely up to you. Chaos means anything, good or bad.
I would appreciate hearing what you plan.
Good hunting.

~
Altani Goraya, Custodian of Keys
══════════════════

OOC

Here's our first game of the round robin roulette.
All participants send me a forum message with your participating character, the location of their house, preferred times.
Pairs will be made in mind to have the most variation in visitors/visitees, and with preferred timezones.

You are incentivized to rp this interaction out without me, but I can vibe around for player-dming, keep in mind I'm not a staff combat DM
.​

Last edited:

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tenative bump, since I posted this at midnight and it was buried in the morning. Quite awful timing, downsides of putting the signup off the thread itself. I'll move on to the next round robin roulette attempt soon if this one falls through the cracks!