Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Rogal Glade

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
New art, and we can count this as a reserve too. Maybe I'll fill this out this week. Maybe not.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
7F718770-78AF-403B-B6AA-74B9F56EE747.png

I need to update this. One day.

A group forms in the name of Jishrim, in the hopes to shift the world. Rogal Glade seeks allies for the coming storm.

(basically I want more people to do fun RP with as Rogal besides fighting. Let’s RP if interested!)​

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
another "I WILL NEVER UPDATE" but.. new artifact obtained eventually for jishy..

Name: The Blightblade
Description: A greatsword of a milky white metal. The handle and crossguard are made of an unidentifiable black metal. A decaying breed of fungi cling to the base of the blade, and a wilting rose adorns the pommel.
Effect: Successful blows made by the Blightblade cause an assortment of mundane fungi to sprout along the edges of the wound, which occurs as soon as blood is drawn. These wounds will begin to fester within thirty OOC minutes unless the fungi are physically removed. The wounds must then be cleansed through mundane means, or otherwise.
Holder: Rogal Glade

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
another "I WILL NEVER UPDATE" but.. new artifact obtained eventually for jishy..

Name: The Blightblade
Description: A greatsword of a milky white metal. The handle and crossguard are made of an unidentifiable black metal. A decaying breed of fungi cling to the base of the blade, and a wilting rose adorns the pommel.
Effect: Successful blows made by the Blightblade cause an assortment of mundane fungi to sprout along the edges of the wound, which occurs as soon as blood is drawn. These wounds will begin to fester within thirty OOC minutes unless the fungi are physically removed. The wounds must then be cleansed through mundane means, or otherwise.
Holder: Rogal Glade
See, update implies you already have a profile... which you do not

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••

1690333311417.png
•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••
Art by Elz
1690333321160.png

1690333327825.png
•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••

Names: Rogal Glade
Nicknames:
]|Serpent

]|That one rock type Pokémon that his name reminds me of

Race: Human (debatable)

Social Status: Ehhhhh
Current Residence: The shadows- or the very public and known Storms Landing Tavern

•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••
1690333337191.png
#a02708 #c37336 #d434cb
[Put some youtube video for a theme here]​
There is no Order without Chaos. No Chaos without Order.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: :Standing_man:

Height:
6' probably

Weight:

Hair:
Pure black locks, the longer upperhalf is tied back while the lower part above the neck is cut shorter

Eyes: Right eye bears an unnaturally black iris while the other eye look inverted with the iris being a light lilac colour

Distiguishing Features: He's got a cool eye

Scars:
]| Idek

Signature Clothing:
]| An open chested golden coloured robe cinched by a brown belt at his waist

Accessories:
]|Serpents Fang : A golden canine tooth, on the right side. On the surface, an engraving of a serpent wraps around the tooth. The gold shimmers in the light.
1690333421932.png
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Personality: Rogal Glade is a dude who says words and does things and his name will still make me think of that pokemon

Traits:
]| Confident (Arrogant)
]| Social
]|

General Intelligence: Up for debate....
General Sociability: Too Social

Fears: It'd be funny if he was scared of spiders...

Religion or Cults: [T2 Jishim]

Motivation: Change?

•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••

Short Term Goals:
]| Ooga booga

Long Term Goals:
]|OOooooooga BOooooooga
]| Freedom

•• ━━━━━ •••• ━━━━━ ••

Langauges:
Common
Speaking - Fluent