Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Rise of the Fallen King - Ch 1 Broken Wards

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

The wards broken by an unknown force...
A dying priest with a dire message...
A dead King comes to life again....
A Kingdom against its own dead.

The Knights of the Dragon fight off the undead that are escaping from the catacombs with undying vigilance - yet their number is limited, while the undead keep rising. The Grandmaster knows that the wards, that used to keep the dead from rising must have been disturbed by someone... or somewhat.

The corpse of the once great King Neoroy I. rose from the dead and is now commanding an unending army of fallen Hieraxian Soldiers and Knights. The Order of the Dragon has no men to spare for a scout mission and King Axex I. has thus put out a call for adventurers and mercenaries to go down into the giant maze that are the catacombs of Blackstones Cathedral to find out what has happened to the magical wards that are supposed to keep the dead from rising.

Place: Cathedral of Blackstone
Time: tba

Axex
Jak
Warwolf
bodejodel
Spear
MRPolo13

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
What is this tomfoolery?
Its tom(b)foolery

April fools ;)

That being said: while I personally have nothing against this event, and there imho even being a lore friendly way to have the undead, I'd still talk to staff about events like that first.
Especially in the light, that the world isn't deep enough for the entire dungeon I planned down there. :D

Don't get me wrong - the catacombs do actually exist and are being constructed for diverse event types. They are, however far from finished and may at best give you a short scare.
This specific thread here is indeed an April fools joke.

'But Bolvar it wasn't April 1st when you posted this'
In Austria it was ;)

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Its tom(b)foolery

April fools ;)

That being said: while I personally have nothing against this event, and there imho even being a lore friendly way to have the undead, I'd still talk to staff about events like that first.
Especially in the light, that the world isn't deep enough for the entire dungeon I planned down there. :D

Don't get me wrong - the catacombs do actually exist and are being constructed for diverse event types. They are, however far from finished and may at best give you a short scare.
This specific thread here is indeed an April fools joke.

'But Bolvar it wasn't April 1st when you posted this'
In Austria it was ;)
KNEW IT

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Watch out because Blizzard has an actual dumb IP on the phrase 'Skeleton King' and I am irked.