Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I made it on someone's disfavor list *sniffles* so amazing I shall celebrate with wine it is a first so much love ❤❤❤ It's always fun rpingwith Niah.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
The illness seems persistant. She has gone to Tambry to recuperate at home. Stomach pains, vomiting, and dry mouth. She will be glad when it passes.
The last time one of your characters got sick in Thiil you were trying to get rid of her...... Run, run fast as you can Mrs. Kane. the end is nigh.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Niah dosnt get sick,she levelly stares at sickness and it flees for it is very un-lady like.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What started as peculiar stomach pangs grew into a sudden illness that Niah was not able to recover from. She has slipped into a comatose state and will pass before the first light of dawn. She was comforted by the presence of her family

The Living Ghost Elz Paint BrianAT16 godfather1 blargtheawesome Lannis Michcat

Alistair: *Sighs again, sitting down and moving to lie down next to Niah, looking at the ceiling*

Niah: *Lays her head over onto his shoulder and closes her eyes. Her voice is hoarse and barely a whisper* This will make it… hard to meet with the… *Voice trails off as she tries to think of the word and finding no success*

Alistair: Mm, it will… This is it, isn’t it.

Niah: It was a good run..

Alistair: From a mysterious lady in an inn to owning a kingdom? Not a bad run.

Niah: *Moves to lay her arm across his chest as well* Always mysteries, mn?

Alistair: That never changed about us. I have my suspicions about how this could have happened, but. . . It may be in poor taste to follow up on them.

Niah: Sshhh. Let it be. . V- *Inhaling sharply with one of the passing pains* Mn.. Victor blames… himself already.

Alistair: I cannot stop him from that path now.. From what we’ve built.. What would you like done with it all?

Niah: It is yours. *Voice quieter as she settles into more easy breaths beside him*

Alistair: It’s ours… And it will be until my passing..

Niah: Mn.. You should tell me something. I just want to listen. . . . listen for a while.

Alistair: Anything you’d like to know..? Now’s the time to ask..

Niah: Just.. Just want to listen to you speak..

Alistair: *Wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close, he’d close his eyes* Okay.. I’ll tell you about the wooden man.

Niah: Mn.. *Small nod against him*

Alistair: Now, this wooden man, he was a traveler. He liked to go all over. The problem was, he couldn’t stop leaving splinters behind… Little bits of him were chewed off, brittle and broken, but he kept walking because that’s all he knew how to do. Then one day, he met a wooden woman.. She too was splintered like the man, but she seemed hostile, and intimidating. But the wooden man had to know how to do something other than walk, otherwise, he’d be nothing more than the tinder he was leaving behind. Against his better judgement, and all else telling him he shouldn’t, he stopped walking and sat beside the wooden woman. She, of course, was hesitant. As she should be. He proposed his conundrum to her, and she thought for a moment, pondering. Eventually, she agreed to show the wooden man something extraordinary, if she agreed to teach her how to walk. Hand in hand, they began to walk. The wooden man knew that this time it would be different, even if he was doing things almost exactly the same. The wooden woman though, in the beginning, only wanted to learn how to walk. But with the wooden man’s support, she learned how to walk, and run. Most importantly, she learned to dance. One day, as they sat side by side, looking at how far they had come, she turned to him and finally told him that she would show him something wonderful. Reaching forward, she opened his chest, exposing what he thought to be a hollow center to the world. But, looking down, he found his heart to be metal. In the end, the wooden man’s brittle exterior meant nothing. The wooden woman helped show him that he was strong because of what came from inside. And her heart was metal too. *Leaning down, and kissing her forehead gently*

Niah: *Remains as she was. Breathing much the same and still*

Alistair: *Lies there for a time, enjoying the silence*

Niah: *Somewhere along the story, she has slipped into the sleepless sort of sleep that she will not wake from. Chest still lightly moving, but…*

Alistair: ..Be at peace. This is the last thing I can give you. I hoped you realized, it was all for you…