Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Corven Rhodes - The Marksman

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
:|=|=|: Corven Rhodes :|=|=|:

"
Horizons Far and Farther Still
He desired many things,
Horizons far and farther still,​
The man decided to plan a great voyage.​
Mountains and islands,​
Sparkling coasts flecked with trees and houses of strange construct.​
There were nights that were warm,​
Nights that chilled him through to his heart.​
Time came for him to head home.​
He wound his way homeward,​
Returned to his great tower,​
No time at all had passed.​
Contented — To know at last the length of life.​

KEY INFORMATION:
Nickname: Corv
Race: Human
Social Status: Heir to House Tideborne
Martial Status: Single
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 140 lb
Date of Birth: 12MAR14
Date of Death: 6APRIL16
Homeland: Port Silver
Current Home: N/a
Current Disposition: Skeletal remains in a secret grave Revenant

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Thin and muscular, not heavy set. Wiry
Hair: Full and red, pushed back and kept short.
Eyes: Grey blue
Skin: Seen some sun, tanned.
Identifying Marks: Solid ring tattooed, right wrist. Tideborne motif tattoo.
Appearance: Most often clean and well kept, his hair pushed back and kept well groomed. He doesn't smile very often outside of conversation.
Clothing: Corven is most often wearing his dark leather coat, work shirt and slacks and sturdy leather boots.
Available Weaponry: Dagger with knuckle guard, Arming sword, Hand bow, Powerful crossbow
Standardized Weaponry: Arming sword, Dagger with knuckle guard, Handbow
Hygiene: Fair
Voice: These days, Corven's voice has a tired, almost irritated tone to it. He still gives most folks the respect they deserve, but he's far less couth than he used to be.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:

Literacy- Corven can read and write, keeping journals frequently.
Observant- Corven tends to hound the environment around him for information.
Strong Psyche- In his life, he has experience quite a bit. He's a hard man to break, in most regards.
Marksmanship- Target practice and combat experience has made him an excellent marksman, with both bows and crossbow, but favouring the latter.
Light feat- When necessary, Corven can make himself quite hard to hear.
Mountain Climber- With the right equipment, and enough time, Corven is able to climb walls, cliff side and otherwise.

Fears:
Worthless- No one wants to feel worthless, but Corven fears that he will never truly matter.
Negative Impact- It's no secret that killing and slavery is bad, but Corven hopes that this won't be his only impact on the world.
Possible Prey- Corven often worries he might fall prey to the law keepers of the world.

Weaknesses:
Alcohol- Corven appreciates wine, sometimes too much. Without stimulation or activity, he tends to get locked into a serious binge.
Poor Swordsman- Corven is no expert in swordplay. Against someone with real training, he's be forced to run.
Obsession- It is not rare for Corven to become obsessed with something. It can become very hard for him to let go of something that's no longer important in these cases.

Intelligence: Uneducated in most things, but fair non the less. Can read and write very well.
Languages: Common
Profession: Slaver, Pirate, Assassin

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
Calculated line pusher.
Religion or Cults: None.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Short Term Goals: Organize The Cove
Long Term Goals: Move criminal operations to Cutthroat Cove

TRIVIA:
Favorite...
Place:
The Cove
Pastime: Relaxing in house
Food: Warm, fresh bread- Honey wheat
Drink: Merlot wine
Weather: Rain, warm heat

Least Favorite...
Place:
Open courtyards, no crowd
Pastime: Scouting new towns and areas
Food: The usual stale bread
Drink: The usual weak rums and ales
Weather: Bright sun, broiling heat

FELLOW SLAVERS:
Epithet - Deceased
Pascal - Deceased

My in-game name is: DoolinDesperado [Squidziod Alto]

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
RELATIONS AND FINAL RELECTIONS:
Loved: x

Trusted:

-Dax, One of my closest friends, and one of the first people I met going into service with the Tidebornes. We worked together a good deal, and we came to trust each other through our time spent in the field. I truly hope that he is safe, and I truly hope that he changed his path somehow.

-Ardaric, The man I was sworn to protect when I worked for the Tidebornes. He's an interesting character, but for the most part he's a fair man. Together, we shared a bond. Something unspoken, but clearly understood, as if written down. I miss him dearly, and I hope that he too, is alright where ever he may be. Deathseal123

-Inya, She gave me some new kind of life. She reminded me, greatly of myself when I was just going to work for the Tidebornes, and as such, I felt protective. As angry as I was at the time she disappeared, I realize that this is certainly for the best. I do not worry for her, I am certain she will find a way to thrive, safely.

Befriended:
Wine, Damn you Merlot, deep and rich, mind numbing anti-cognitive inducing elixir. I can still recall when it was just one glass each night, but these last few years I've been hitting it harder and harder each day. I made sure, absolutely sure, that there would be none of it in Tha Hall. I would like to go out sober, if possible. @wine

Liked:
-Epithet, She's a hard one, a ruthless killer, but she's not without a heart even if she keeps it hidden. I do truly feel bad about what happened to her. Delta_61251
-Daydream, Quiet polite, and obviously rather timid. She's the type that makes me feel bad about the type of business I'm in. At least she's not in a cell I guess.
Michcat
-Rinaeth Bell, She took the time to listen to my stories about Darko and House Tideborne. Seems like a tough person, rugged and strong. I hope she does well in where ever she goes.Spooksy_
-Pascal, A little odd, and surely soft spoken, he's been both faithful and useful. He's been someone who gave me a little extra life when I was feeling at my very lowest. I hope that he meets a different fate than I. Landem

Indifferent:
-Josef, Never actually met him in person before, though from what I gather he owns the island I used to live on so.... best stay on his good side to. Personal friends of the Tidebornes. Squidziod
-Kharn, Seems alright, though I can hardly remember what he was like, I was so drunk when I first saw him. Warwolf

Afraid of:
-Nylarii, I can remember her from when Darko was to fight Aewyn. She was tortured. Beaten. Brutalized. I remember treating her nicely, but I remember her anger, her vigor. What was happening then was wrong, and we both knew it. Today, her presence, fills me with sadness, and as I see her for the first time in all these years, it is nothing but validation for all the things I feel. Elz

Disliked:
-Undertow, I haven't seen much of them, but I hope that they're crumbling to dust off in some hole. The silly dispute between Darko and them lead to the destruction of Tideborne and I'm afraid I can't think kindly of them because of it.
-Raphael, He's not what I thought he was, and his cockiness is off putting. He wants something different than I, maybe even the opposite. I can get nothing from him, but he may prove to cause even more trouble. Raphael_Payne

Hated:
-Mila, If I ever get the chance I'm going to kill her. She attacked me in my home, and took me to some terrible cell with no sight or feel or hear. She's unstable, unreasonable, and plain sadistic. In the end, she'll pay. Someone, somewhere, will catch up with her, and though I won't be alive to see it, I have no doubt that I will feel it at least on some level.Raith

-Aewyin, I know it wasn't all your fault Darko died. I know that. But the fact of the matter is that everything in my life turned to ashes because of you. You are that instrumental piece. It is of direct result to your actions that I sit here, behind a maze of traps, waiting to finally meet my end.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I want to do more with this character, but I think I need to do some thinking about where I want him to go....

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
HOW DO YOU DO
THE DAMN MUSIC BACKGROUND
SO COOL

omg i'm jelly as heck :c

And nice pic from Dishonored ;)
Thank you~ I thought it fit him nicely, and Daud is one of my favorite characters throughout all video games.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I might bookmark this just to have the music play in the background of my every day web browsing. What's it from?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Thank you~ I thought it fit him nicely, and Daud is one of my favorite characters throughout all video games.
Yea, I love how Daud seems like a generic assassin guy with no morals when you meet him at first as Corvo, but evolves into something much, much more complicated , especially in the DLC concerning him.

Stop evading my question though! :heart:
I will know how to put background music on a thread before I die, I swear to the heavens!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Stop evading my question though!
You need HTML permissions. I don't know how or why I have them, but I do and I honestly don't fully understand it myself.
I might bookmark this just to have the music play in the background of my every day web browsing. What's it from?
It is from the film Motorcycle Diaries, about the early life of Ernesto Guevara (Che Guevara). The song is called "De Usuahia a la Quiaca."

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Updated relations with new characters and and explanation for each.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Updated with an incomplete account of his recent interactions with Mila. It's possible that I will release the second part, should I finish it. @Raith