Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Return to castle Corbenic [Group Stages Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

The Watcher
A dark lair of shadows and deceit​
The crazed man's retreat​
The twisting turns of confusion​
A crooked smile of illusion​
The tower so tall, the pit so deep​
Battles fought in the fiery keep​
A cog spin here, a crank turn there​
Each trap laid with sick love and care​
The walls stood silent in eternal rain​
The echoes of the past scream in pain​
Come thee to Corbenic and bend your knee​
Come thee to Corbenic people of the "free"​
Come thee to Corbenic...​
The king awaits.​
*Each member of every town wakes to find a piece of parchment nailed to their door, the insignia of the Pirate king Alpha burnt to the top, it appears to be some sort of notice. The normally reclusive tyrant of Barathum would never seek to communicate with the masses of Altera so your curiosity is sparked as you span your eyes down to the writing upon the paper...*​
Attention all ye free people of Altera! A great shadow rises across the seas, the elders of your towns know all to well what I will mean when I say, through some dark sorcery the festering isle has returned, and upon it rests Castle Corbenic.
Last time this thrice cursed place arose it nearly brought about the death of the crafters, and was only through the bravery of men and women such as you reading this that we were brought enough time to seal away the foul ruler of Corbenic. He was presumed destroyed when the corruption decimated the old world but it seems he has returned with a host of the un-dead the ravage our lands once again.
I have already lost three ships and their crews trying to raze the keep and it has now become obvious to me that now mere men or women can defeat such an evil.
We are in need of Heroes!
So come all ye that wish to defend your world, I open the gates of Barathum to all those that would rise up in arms and put down the traitor king. Nothing less than the entire world rests upon your shoulders brave men and women of Altera.
*Underneath the passage your eyes gleam as they catch something that makes your breath catch in your throat*
A reward of fifty thousand radiants to the one, and only the ONE that brings me his head!
(This is the introduction to the next server wide official RP, please post below if this is an RP that you as the players want, if not give examples. No questions will be answered as I will be opening a question thread for that, and if this is accepted by the players then a recruitment thread will also be opened. And no... DON'T ASK WHEN IT WILL BE)​

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I simply loved the poem, and when I read it out loud with freaky "horror" voice it really worked like charm. I am really impressed about this RP event, and I am sure Polo will be more then happy to fight against an evil of such scale. Great job!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
...This is just what we need, it sounds awesome! Love the poem by the way. Sounds like we could get a Lot of Good RP in and would be pure Fun! Flagons of Ale to you my Good Sir!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Note: It's good to see a server-wide RP finally emerging! Haven't played those in so long :/

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
That poem is very fitting and very haunting, good job to whoever wrote it!

This server wide Rp sounds like everyone will enjoy it! Especially since everyone loves rewards and killing....

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Hope this works out, I joined the day of the first Castle Corbenic RP, and had to stick with Fr3AkEd's Videos (Very nice btw) and it looked amazing.
Do I want it? Noooo I need it!!!!!!

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
all i got to say is
YAYYAYAYAYAYAYYA
finally get to see the hydra in action!!

on another note, how can people who arnt going to fight get a chance to win something eh!???
like my character wouldnt fight she would pass out soup to the troops and pray with the injured

but i still wanna win some monay!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.