Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region Send Offs

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Happy New Year
I've come to the decision that I am going to start 2024 by taking my leave from the server. I won't go into why, if you know me at all you already know, but I will say it is not related to recent events.

The only thing I want to do before I go is make sure my regions are looked after and I've already begun discussions with some people about this. This thread is to drum up interest in the remaining three, to whoever is still even around to be interested in them, as well as detail the proposed IC circumstances of your taking them should you be interested so I don't have to do it separately on all four settlement threads.

Stoltfar
I was unable to find anyone to play Alvaro, and thus this region has been appointed to Edouard2000 under the very capable IC leadership of the Strandir's oldest and closest friend, Theo. As far as Ellie is concerned, the common story around the town is that she left for a hunt and did not return. Most assume she is dead and mourn, but others remember her maybe mentioning having a friend who lived wild in the mountains.

Patina
Back when I thought I might still hang around to RP, my intention was to hand this off to someone who could give Haefer a marriage alliance, now I'm more interested in it just being handed over for any kind of title or sum of IC money that would allow Haefer to run off and live her life without any interruptions. The region is slowly being built up and into the mountain, and has a large, unfinished palace structure as well as a church. It is ICly known to grow small amounts of opium, and my intention was to build a mine into the mountain it would eventually sit on to sell ores/stone.

After being offered a desirable title, former Baroness Haefer departs from Patina without much thought and hands it over.
{ This region will now belong to TheChibiKiwi }

Kingfisher Fields.
Kingfisher is a small farming hamlet with a number of houses, a large tavern/inn and a greenhouse. As such, it mostly sells crops. I'm up to discussing this being its own thing, becoming part of a different house/clan and being separate from Mock.

As Queen Citrine goes missing, an unrest and sense of abandonment rises in the hamlet of kingfisher fields and a small group of representatives meet with royal advisors to address their plans to seek new leadership and leave Azerwind
{ This region will now belong to Si10k }

Mockingbay is...Mockingbay. An increasingly overgrown city of over 800 plots. It contains the upper district, the lower ditrict with an extensive transport hub, the market district which has basically never been used, and my latest baby, the sanctuary, which was planned to eventually house and care for rare plants and trees. Citrine was attempting to become a mage, something that I'm going to just chalk up to another failure, and that failure probably caused her to spiral into another full on breakdown in which she finally just runs into the woods to live in nature as she always intended.

The remaining royal family of Azerwind seems to disappear overnight. Citrine takes both her husband, her daughter and one particularly loyal guard to wherever it is she runs to. In the chaos of this discovery, the advisor’s council reach out to a somewhat distant relative of Marr, citrine’s paternal family.
{ This region will now belong to Fronslin }

I have said to others that this is sort of 'future proofing' in case I get the itch to come back in a year or two, I'd rather not come back and see the places I worked so hard on were simply abandoned, forgotten, or worse, destroyed, but at the moment I am not intending to return.

Please message me privately here or on discord if you are interested in any of the remaining three regions, or would like to discuss any of the IC circumstances I've come up with. I will update the thread as regions are claimed/stories change.

edit: also to any staff, if its possible to get a map save of the world for singleplayer so that I can have a copy of the regions that would be cool.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I have sorted and updated two regions. Mockingbay is the only one left now. Please get in touch if you’re interested in playing Princess Amber and taking the region over.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Okay I really just want to get these sorted so I can stop having to check the forums and leave, so I’m now going to consider other options for Mockingbay beyond just Amber or a sibling. Please message me if you have thoughts.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
All regions are now claimed. I will be getting on to sort them tomorrow and then I will be taking my leave.