Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Quest on Request

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

I've done little quests before, with the Packman. Some of you might know it.
They were random quests, that almost anyone's character would have been able to do.
Things like:
  • Retrieving some salvageable armor from someone who died in quicksand.
  • Finding a magpie's nest to retrieve a wedding ring
  • Stealing a recipe from a library
They were all good fun, but they were quite easy and not very personal.

With this thread, I want to give you the opportunity to request yourself something much bigger.
A quest that is not given to you by a random stranger called The Packman, but much more personal.

I intend to create these quests by sending you a small questionnaire so I got a good view on who your character is and what your character wants and what the current things are that he/she is going through.
Then I'll use the results from that to write up a storyline. I'll contact some region owners whose region might make sense to fit in the storyline and see if they agree to let me make a small thing in their region. In the end, the quest will take your character to different places, meet different people and find something they always longed or something that can help them along.
(to me, it's like creating a game. Just, the game is Minecraft and the main character is your character.)

Right now the dockmaster isn't working yet and the regions are still in their early stages.
But once the ball starts to roll and it'll become easier to travel, I can see this working.

So if you like, you can sign up.
Just send me a PM and we'll work from there.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera

I've done little quests before, with the Packman. Some of you might know it.
They were random quests, that almost anyone's character would have been able to do.
Things like:
  • Retrieving some salvageable armor from someone who died in quicksand.
  • Finding a magpie's nest to retrieve a wedding ring
  • Stealing a recipe from a library
They were all good fun, but they were quite easy and not very personal.

With this thread, I want to give you the opportunity to request yourself something much bigger.
A quest that is not given to you by a random stranger called The Packman, but much more personal.

I intend to create these quests by sending you a small questionnaire so I got a good view on who your character is and what your character wants and what the current things are that he/she is going through.
Then I'll use the results from that to write up a storyline. I'll contact some region owners whose region might make sense to fit in the storyline and see if they agree to let me make a small thing in their region. In the end, the quest will take your character to different places, meet different people and find something they always longed or something that can help them along.
(to me, it's like creating a game. Just, the game is Minecraft and the main character is your character.)

Right now the dockmaster isn't working yet and the regions are still in their early stages.
But once the ball starts to roll and it'll become easier to travel, I can see this working.

So if you like, you can sign up.
Just send me a PM and we'll work from there.

Looks cool

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
This is a really cool idea! I'm definitely going to consider taking advantage of this later on.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I would love to put Cedric in this. As a members of staff it's hard to play an explorer character becuase I'm not exactly allowed to take part in many events. I would very much enjoy this.

Also if you need villains a great place to put them is rogues hearth.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A note to the people that are currently waiting for this: I have not forgotten about this idea!
I will start to prepare them once more people have ports set up from town to town.
It'll make more sense IC and it'll be easier for me to travel and to determine which region owners to contact!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I'd be very interested in this once it will start rolling... That is an awesome idea :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You're more than welcome to use Compendium for these, should you want. Just sent me convos with any deets I might need to know. ^.^

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks for the positive reactions already before I even started n_n
I'm just waiting for the ports to connect major cities together to finish the first quest-line and then see how I bring it into practice!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've marked this as 'finished' for now. I've got to find a different way to bring this into practice. I tried to prepare something with Althalos, but it didn't work out. I need to think over about other ways to do these. I have an idea already. But I want to make it happen and see if it works for Althalos. If it works, I'll re-open this!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I've marked this as 'finished' for now. I've got to find a different way to bring this into practice. I tried to prepare something with Althalos, but it didn't work out. I need to think over about other ways to do these. I have an idea already. But I want to make it happen and see if it works for Althalos. If it works, I'll re-open this!
Can't wait ^-^