Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Private]{Moderate} Queensport Banquet

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥

A modest banquet to be held in the parlour of the Kane Palace of Queensport, for those who send word that they'd like to attend. Any who do not announce their arrival before hand will sadly be turned away at the doors.
Eberhall Ales and various wines from across the continent will be served, as well as a selection of foods.

Time: 5pm EST
Date: 4th April (Tomorrow)
Rating: Queensport is Moderate
(But most people consent to whatever)

✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥

OOC: It's a meet up of people to talk about things related to Queensport, Kane, Anhald, Demons, Trade or whatever might seem like a good topic at the time. Just reply or PM me about attending so I know who's going to go, it's short notice I apologise. (I'll TP folks if ports are still wacky)
(Or maybe they'll just all get drunk and talk about cannibals and weird shit)

+ Any of the de Courtnay lot
(At least 2-3)
+ Eberhall bunch
+ Palace Regulars
(Brennard, Jaime, Jacquelyn, etc)

+ Arianne
+ Edeline
+Alanis
+ Peter Longtree
+Illden
+ Joseph
+Cymic
+Kam
+Soul
+ Ventare
+Thordil
+ Lyn
+Arisha
+ Essie and +1

+ Special guest Rygan, also known as Jason, Jaime, Kieran, That Cat Dude, Rygan_Deathblade, and The_Stannimal !!! :cool:

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I don't have any input but I just wanted to comment to see if the above posters liked my new avatar.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Might take Lilly or Ylva. Whichever gets the need

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Might take Lilly or Ylva. Whichever gets the need
It's if people need to talk or want to chit chat, I don't want to force anyone to come. Totally up to you!

I'll make a list or something for who's arriving.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
It's if people need to talk or want to chit chat, I don't want to force anyone to come. Totally up to you!

I'll make a list or something for who's arriving.
Invite me.