Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Prison break!

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Oguk Pakgu , Dera'Ko of Earthspawn has been arresting law breakers throughout Altera!Some may be innocent and framed but most are pure killers and thieves and you get the idea.They are locked up in the Zuk'Thar prison and left to rot.The security has been up'd and a intresting deal has been made by one of the roughest law breakers.Lock down the prison and hide weapons through out it.Make secret ways out and so on.Monitor these and only let <Depends on the ammount of players escape>
The rest must right to the death.

Eg. 14 players and only 5 can escape alive , we let 3-4 escape and the 1-2 must stay behind and fight and the last escapes or fighters alive are let free.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
This sounds really cool. What time(s) are you planning on running the event? I'd really like to be there for it.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
When enough players wish to take part , I will consider everyones timezones and then set a time and day ;)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Free loot aka weapons you get hold off , will be available to keep! FREE treasures! Someone tell the dwarves!

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Are there going to be different teams, like guards and criminals... or what?
Our city guards will monitor escape routes and traps aswell as challenges eg 4 peeps locked in room guard will let out the winner out of them PvP it will be funny to see who helps each other and who betrays.if the event is big we will hire more guards

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I will happily join, it sounds awesome. I'll join any side in need, my character is an officer, and a criminal. Brilliant idea, reminds me of Escape from Furnace.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I will happily join, it sounds awesome. I'll join any side in need, my character is an officer, and a criminal. Brilliant idea, reminds me of Escape from Furnace.
The book? Some ideas are from there without the Nazis and experiments