Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Prince Trystan Fuvur

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
"Shape of Face: A somewhat sharp face, with high cheekbones and a straight nose. Takes on more of Nylarii's features.
Distinguishing Features: Striking resemblance to his father, Nwalme."

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
"Shape of Face: A somewhat sharp face, with high cheekbones and a straight nose. Takes on more of Nylarii's features.
Distinguishing Features: Striking resemblance to his father, Nwalme."
I did not word it as well obviously but its probably the hair and eyes and generally male aspects not the 'higher cheekbones and his nose is nicer' : ( I'll edit...........

Eeeey! It's that person Anaiah needs to talk to.

Cukie1
*swet*

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The expedition to the North with Cymic and co resulted in injuries that put Trystan out of action for a significant amount of time. He's since woken, but is not quite himself. Sanardu is temporarily to be overseen again by Nwalme Fuvur while Trystan is cared for.
(OOC this doesnt really change much I'm not active enough anyway haha woo, but all letters and stuff get sent to Nwalme for now)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated a bit. Trystan is back in charge of Sanardu now as well, has been a short while. He has recovered more or less, though doesn't really wander much. : )
Rossu

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Trystan left home after the wedding drama with no guidance on when the wedding will actually happen, leaving to the deserts of the far south. He has not set a date for his return, and has left his father as regent over Sanardu until he does so.
blargtheawesome Rossu

(He's going to an event down there sometime but he's also needing to clear his mind and do things other than run his city for the moment. : ) )

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I always scour profiles of people related to Nwalme in the hopes of still seeing mention of my children, ha! I can't remember if Trystan is one of mine or not, since I forgot their names.. x'D sorry. blargtheawesome what're the triplets names again? :')

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I always scour profiles of people related to Nwalme in the hopes of still seeing mention of my children, ha! I can't remember if Trystan is one of mine or not, since I forgot their names.. x'D sorry. blargtheawesome what're the triplets names again? :')
helix (dead) elrohir (unplayed disappeared somewhere) nausica'a (who knows)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
helix (dead) elrohir (unplayed disappeared somewhere) nausica'a (who knows)
Oooooh, yeah that sounds much more familiar!
Thanks : ) so at the least, they're non-existant half-siblings x'D ah gee, my babies never get played for very long.
except for calcifer.. but he was.. well you know.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Oooooh, yeah that sounds much more familiar!
Thanks : ) so at the least, they're non-existant half-siblings x'D ah gee, my babies never get played for very long.
except for calcifer.. but he was.. well you know.
Too many babies

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Trystan likely has many half siblings, he just isn't aware of any not from his own mommy. : (

be quiet cymic...

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I think the character Sybbyl altogether has like.. 14-16 children. She ah, she gets around. Haha.
I mean, she's an old elf, gray hair and all that, the triplets were her last set of kids she was gonna have I think, but before that she was just pirating about and makin' babies all over the place, never stuck around for any of them x')