Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Learn Medicine!

Teeke

Lord of Altera

Soresta Shalherana invites all interested parties to attend a free seminar on first aid and natural remedies to common ailments!

Who:
Hosted by Soresta Shalherana
Attendance is free to all

What:
Lesson on first aid and natural remedies.
This includes: field dressing wounds, making splints, treating upset stomach/indigestion/diarrehea, basic plant identification, other basic information.

When:
13/12/2260 ((AKA December 13th, Tuesday))
8:00 pm (gmt-4)

Where:
Soresta Shalherana Guild Hall
104 East Crescent, Storm's Landing, New World

(( This is a peaceful event in a moderate region, violence is not expect or appreciated - but may happen none the less. Anyone interested in attending please respond so I can work out the head count.))​

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lilly would attend yes, but when exactly is the date? It either says 12 of March or 3rd of December, which passed.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I recognize the date is in European format but is 2260 suppose to be the year? if so I think everyone will be dead by then.

I havn't done the conversion for the time but a quick glance shows i most likely can't come. I'll see if i can pay someone to take notes ;)

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I recognize the date is in European format but is 2260 suppose to be the year? if so I think everyone will be dead by then.

I havn't done the conversion for the time but a quick glance shows i most likely can't come. I'll see if i can pay someone to take notes ;)
I was using Alteran calendar. Anyway, I've given a conversion. It's December 13th