Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] et Convertimini de Custodibus Hospitalis

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

[| THE RESURGENCY |]

Attention be to all men of Gods and Themselves:

The Hospitaller Order undergoes a reformation under a new banner in an allied pact with all Anhalders alongside its present allies. With this new state of existence, Lording Commandant Archaeus Fronte has issued a recruitment call for all who hold the life of the world close to heart; Hospitallers are the vanguard of peace and care for the denizens of Altera, and they are seeking new warriors and scholars of all age and race, man or woman.

This call to arms is not only for the bravest of men and women. The Order acts as Godsent protectors of the defenseless and shelterers of the realm; those who act in the care and preservation of all men of any side of any battle, or any victims of a Divine onslaught.

It is to both the strong heart of Prince Edmund I of Anhald as well as King Peter I and Archaeus Fronte and the Lord of the Grey that the peace in Graf'jell between the isle and the Kingdom has been established, as well as peace across the Northern Kingdoms with the conclusion of the war that had erupted and taken so many lives without need. With the help of Sir Fronte, this peace shall be lasting.

Physicians and alchemists are needed, but also those of the pen and the sword. With the goals of this Order in mind, all skills can be put to good use against the darkness in protection of man. For what is Just, the Order of guardians must have the support of all variants of man and woman, ranging from great and unknown thinkers, and the lowborn, to the knightly and brave, and noble.

If you are of the heart to care for the survival of the people of Altera, then we urge you to contact any man of the Hospitaller Order and seek a moment with the Lording Commander. He resides in the ancient city of Aeroch Nor to the far Northeast and welcomes visitors to the long-standing stronghold of which he built for the Order.

Once more the Laws of Mortal Men are to be established, and once more the Hospitaller Order shall be at arms to defend and aide those who cannot help themselves.

Signed,

The Hospitaller Order, Defenders of the Defenseless and Righters of the Wrong; Judge of the Unjust and Protectors of the Realm.

Subsigned,

Lord Commander Sir Archaeus Fronte, Knight of Anhalders and Everymen, Protector of the Realm and Guardian of the People.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
+This poster has been nailed to boards across the Northern Kingdoms fairly quickly, the most prominent places following:

Thiil ( IceandFire - yes i know it's been messed with ic )
Tambry ( Antilogy Archbishop )
The Arget Isles - Includes Pink Pony ( Lady Alec Immerael
Tauredal ( mairinbaihn Jstar )
Silverwatch ( @? )
The Quays ( Sankera )

A copy has been sent through the Alteran Postal Service to the following:

Cedar - Ced
Dayter Arretez - Deash12
Dum'ni Plug - dUMMY
Lady Jacqueline the Inquisitor - Lannis
Jarl Freya Lonmar - Faelin
Naelwyn Talreyn - Naelwyn

And any others who wish to know about these events IC.

Shoot me a PM in game or over the forums if the posters have been removed from your city.

Also, PM me if you want to set up a time to RP!

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
*A further note, on parched vellum, is nailed below the poster at the crossroads with a minetrack spike.*

Dear Archaeus Fronte,

Imagine my surprise to find what I see before me! Not only a man returned from the dead, and to his former identity, but formal occupation, now allied with the individuals against whom he besmirched his honor and willingly drew myself and those I care about into nearly a state of war!

I find myself compelled to render unto you all the beatings your father evidentially missed.

Yours anticipatorily,
Naelwyn Talreyn.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
*A further note, on parched vellum, is nailed below the poster at the crossroads with a minetrack spike.*

Dear Archaeus Fronte,

Imagine my surprise to find what I see before me! Not only a man returned from the dead, and to his former identity, but formal occupation, now allied with the individuals against whom he besmirched his honor and willingly drew myself and those I care about into nearly a state of war!

I find myself compelled to render unto you all the beatings your father evidentially missed.

Yours anticipatorily,
Naelwyn Talreyn.

I died a bit inside.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

Dear Archaeus Fronte,

Yours anticipatorily,
Naelwyn Talreyn.
I'd seriously give you one of those very rare cherbert rainbows for this but I don't have the perms - so the Player love button will have to do.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*The poster in Arget has been drawn upon by a small girl. The letter is still legible. It just now has what appears to be a very crude child's drawing of a pony on it in pink paint in the bottom left hand corner.*

(Everyone seems to be doing something to the posters and I wanted int too ;)

Last edited:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
*The poster within Aeroch Nor would have even been removed as the town wants no allegiance with the man, nor his order, who betrayed his side to join those he fought against.*

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
the list grows shorter every day

boys and girls archaeus is my alt character and not my main or real life me so do not hate me ooc for his actions pleas