Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [Poster] A Helping Hand

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1668672343099.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
3.png

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Posters of stark white colour and adorned with silver designs and a border appear upon most noticeboards, posted to letterboxes, or delivered by a confused looking courier. It is very likely that everyone finds at least one of these posters, or letters, and they find the paper itself feels slightly cold, and smells of mint.

Upon it, blue ink curls elegantly into a language the individual who gazes upon it can read, the ink unable to be smeared despite appearing to gleam like ice. It does not address anyone by name, but reads as follows;

- - - - - - -

I hope this parchment finds you well, and in good spirits.

As Winterfeast nears, as does the eventual opening of my Winter Grove for celebrations. Unfortunately, many of my little lights have found themselves too curious, and lost themselves out in the world where they can be of no assistance to me. This year, I must ask you for your own generousity in assisting me in gathering them and bringing them back. They can be led by mistletoe, captured in jars or nets, or lured by the ringing of a small bell, and I assure you are far more curious, affectionate, and playful things that would not seek to harm anything. In fact, they are incapable of doing so. You'll notice them for they tend to leave frost and snow where they linger, and emit chimes.
Please find a well upon the docks of Storm's Landing that is quite clearly one of mine, and bring them there. They'll find their way to me the rest of the way.

With much gratitude,

4.png

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

[ OOC ]

This is the IC introduction of the arc! There are a total of 25 'Little Lights', which will be able to be taken to a well upon the SL docks as stated. These Lights will appear through random occurrences in the regions consenting to such, and in sign-up events too. The Overview thread will be updated shortly with details (and a counter) on them.​