Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful] Wedding of Robert Senatoor and Elizabeth Arretez and the Aellyrdale Feast

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'll not be able to make it, now. Sorry! Have fun~ won't be back till sunday evening. @Deash12 is going to take a lot of pictures for the family scrapbook. c:

(Also @ACU20 I am playing your kid pls? (; )

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I'll not be able to make it, now. Sorry! Have fun~ won't be back till sunday evening. @Deash12 is going to take a lot of pictures for the family scrapbook. c:

(Also @ACU20 I am playing your kid pls? (; )

Uh- Haha, hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAH- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As much as i would love (pfhehehe) to have you play my characters child i re- re HAHAHA- Respectfully pff- have to decline your request

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

As much as i would love (pfhehehe) to have you play my characters child i re- re HAHAHA- Respectfully pff- have to decline your request
well ya didnt have to sound so bluntly rude about it

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
;-; I really wanted to make this...... But being grounded anything that's before 9:00 cst is REALLY hard to make for me *dies in a hole*

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I don't know if this will cheer Therry up, or make her REALLY sad.

I'm gonna try for the former.

Also, holy crap, Therry's invited.

Edit: This would be 5 PM for Central Standard, right?

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
M
I don't know if this will cheer Therry up, or make her REALLY sad.

I'm gonna try for the former.

Also, holy crap, Therry's invited.

Edit: This would be 5 PM for Central Standard, right?
eh, it'll cheer Tybalt up because he's glad Rob and Lizzy two of his best friends are happy, but hell get to thinking too much and get sad

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Meh, it'll cheer Tybalt up because he's glad Rob and Lizzy two of his best friends are happy, but hell get to thinking too much and get sad
Therry would be upset because Robert is pretty much her only love interest, even if it is rather unimportant.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera

*head pops up* Slots open? DIBS! MUST PLAY ALL THE CHILDREN