Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paiffe's RP Profile

Paiffe

Lord of Altera
Name: Paiffe
Nickname/Alias: Paipai or Pai
Race: Human
Height: Short
Weight: How dare you ask that of a woman!
Hair: A fiery red
Eyes: Pale red
Skin: Normal human skin. A bit pale perhaps from spending way too much time with her crystal ball.
Appearance: A young girl with big pale eyes and fiery hair, she appears often lost in thought. She often forgets things, so she is usually a mess.
Strengths: Telling fortunes.
Weaknesses and fears: After telling someone's fortune, she gets very weak and light-headed. Often forgetful and ditzy.
Religion and cults: The Blind Queen of the Afterlife
Profession: Fortune Teller

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
if you need any work as a pastry chef, Im sure Witches Brew
(alaila's town, if your not already in it) or Uthrandir will gladly take you in ;)

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
For some reason you remind me of Alaila....except really pink.

Edit: Oh.....you're bewpy -.-......I could throw myself into a giant barrel of salted doughnuts.

Paiffe

Lord of Altera
I changed it. Le fortune teller now to help out Alaila. If someone could change the title to something simpler, would be appreciated. :)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Me and Paiffey are very close best friends! One could almost say that we're one in the same...

vanar

Legend of Altera
Name: Paiffe
Nickname/Alias: Paipai or Pai
Race: Human
Height: Short
Weight: How dare you ask that of a woman!
Hair: A fiery red
Eyes: Pale red
Skin: Normal human skin. A bit pale perhaps from spending way too much time with her crystal ball.
Appearance: A young girl with big pale eyes and fiery hair, she appears often lost in thought. She often forgets things, so she is usually a mess.
Strengths: Telling fortunes.
Weaknesses and fears: After telling someone's fortune, she gets very weak and light-headed. Often forgetful and ditzy.
Religion and cults: The Blind Queen of the Afterlife
Profession: Fortune Teller
looks more purple then pink
*holds up shield in case of flying plates*

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
So THIS is who is following me :confused: huh...